Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Slovakia, not Slovenia - LEARN THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE !!!
    Nah, its not gonna be Fugaku.
    FAVOURITE MANGAS
    Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Claymore, Ao No Exorcist, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Gamaran, Toriko, Vinland Saga, Gantz, Wolf Guy, Deadman Wonderland, Vagabond, Blade of The Immortal, Battle Royale, Zettman

i love jesus christ enochdickson's Avatar
    good points veej and dear ones.. lets wait and watch who the heck is tobiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
    *** love***
    Love yourself and others as much as u love urself
    *** enoch ***

Spoiler!

call me a dick for posting this but i think he's, no i know he's obito it makes perfect sense why he would be. and if he's not and i happen to be wrong (which i am not) i will watch Rebbecca black's Friday video for 3 hour's strait and put that video on YouTube for you to all to laugh at me that's how strongly i feel about this opinion of mine
    and plus I'm sure kanohagakure would have done an autopsy on most of the body's of the uchiha.
    what should i write for my signature?

Quote Originally Posted by senju guy View Post
    call me a dick for posting this but i think he's, no i know he's obito it makes perfect sense why he would be. and if he's not and i happen to be wrong (which i am not) i will watch Rebbecca black's Friday video for 3 hour's strait and put that video on YouTube for you to all to laugh at me that's how strongly i feel about this opinion of mine
    and plus I'm sure kanohagakure would have done an autopsy on most of the body's of the uchiha.
    Are you aware you're putting your life on line? That is the ultimate suicidal jutsu. Dante says you'll go to hell for that.

i am swearing with my right hand in the air i will do it but i know he is obito.
    what should i write for my signature?

didn't anybody think of the possibility of Tobi being madara's brother? (can't remember his name)

Quote Originally Posted by Marik View Post
    didn't anybody think of the possibility of Tobi being madara's brother? (can't remember his name)
    Actually, people here have been over the Theory of Tobi being Izuna soooooooooooooooo many times.

Manga/Anime I read/have read/tried to read:
    Spoiler!

Water type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you