3 25.00%
  • l3l Average

0 0%
  • l2l Bad

1 8.33%
  • l1l Terrible

0 0%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    The Byaku fight was the best part but lol at the rest.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Prick List: Gaara, Bee Genesis 1.0's Avatar
    Heh, Kubo answers prayers apparently. T Sizzle is in full Beast Mode & the revelation of Byakuya's No Damage Range is enlightening, Senbozakura even has to protect Byakuya & itself...from itself. THAT'S when you know you have a dangerous blade.

T Sizzle's ability makes him an even greater threat tactically, being able to absorb & counter every maneuver known to that wielder forces the opponent to either think outside the box in a matter of moments or be killed. It's funny though, people kept saying his ability wouldn't even work on someone with reiastu of of a Captain, but the knowledge gained after the sword slash proves that it has been effective thus far.

As I said last week, T's going to lose or retreat but he's looking damn good doing it.

"For I being a poor man, have only my dreams & I have spread them beneath your feet. Tread carefully, for you tread upon my dreams."

Tsuki could've done some real damage but he insist on playing mind games, that's gonna lead to his down fall.

The rest of the chapter was a waste, I guess the bright side is now Kon has a real shot with Rukia lol.

I'm so glad I read Bleach before Naruto, would have been such an anticlimactic feeling.. Why can't he just finish off these lame ass characters and get on with the real plot!
    Look an octobull..

Quote Originally Posted by kiduka View Post
    Tsuki could've done some real damage but he insist on playing mind games, that's gonna lead to his down fall.

The rest of the chapter was a waste, I guess the bright side is now Kon has a real shot with Rukia lol.
    I wonder about that. We know that he can turn people to his side, when he pierces them, but here, he only sliced him a little. It's possible that the things he can change, depend on the damage he does with his sword.

Quote Originally Posted by daz bonez View Post
    why??? it`s the best part of this chap.

And for gods sake Kubo when you get to do color pages, USE MORE THAN TWO COLORS!
    Hilarious chapter though. These inane fullbringers and their ludicrous powers never cease to amuse me.
    Ahahahaha "hurtless area"
    "I helped you create all those techniques. Yes, I know it makes no sense, but I did"
    A gun that shoots furniture, let me get some air here Kubo

As far as tsukishima goes,

Tsukishima cutting Byakuya probably isn't much in his favor anyway,

Since we all know that Byakuya's twice as likely to attack and kill his friends and relatives as he is his enemies.
    Too true.

These last few fights are really delivering in my opinion. Byakuya and Tsuki are having a technical battle of two master strategists, very fitting. Was also nice to get more insight on Senbon Zakura and how it's mechanics pertain to Byakuya's fighting style.

Rukia and Riruka is just fun. It's definitely the comedy relief of the battles. Which can be a nice change of pace/breather from all the Shinigami devastation of the past few weeks. That short hair style for Rukia is so fetch.

As long as everything just keeps on flowing forward, then that's already enough.
    Where there's a will there's a way!
    Spoiler!

I really liked this chapter but felt too short. Also, I hope Rukia stands at her word not killing Rirukia because if that happens I will well... become, very, very sad. To the point I might actually quit reading, at least temporarily.

Liked the color spread very much, and au contraire to Daz, the fact Kubo used a minimalist approach really enhanced the blood. I found it to be very tastefully and beautifully done. High quality art right there. Otherwise not much else going on. Typically Kubo of having the battle going on metaphorically through conversation rather than physically. Genesis is right on spot that the way Tsukishima is heading is not going to win him the battle. I completely agree with that he is underestimating Byakuya. Was hoping to get a glimpse of Ginjo vs Ichigo (and Ishida) though, seeing that the front page featured them. Next week, perhaps.

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LeaT View Post
    I really liked this chapter but felt too short. Also, I hope Rukia stands at her word not killing Rirukia because if that happens I will well... become, very, very sad. To the point I might actually quit reading, at least temporarily.

Liked the color spread very much, and au contraire to Daz, the fact Kubo used a minimalist approach really enhanced the blood. I found it to be very tastefully and beautifully done. High quality art right there. Otherwise not much else going on. Typically Kubo of having the battle going on metaphorically through conversation rather than physically. Genesis is right on spot that the way Tsukishima is heading is not going to win him the battle. I completely agree with that he is underestimating Byakuya. Was hoping to get a glimpse of Ginjo vs Ichigo (and Ishida) though, seeing that the front page featured them. Next week, perhaps.
    The only reason Shuu chan isn't a bloody corpse is because Byakuya left his brain and leg muscles in soul society. Compared to when he fought Ichigo, he seems barely awake.

And Kubo couldn't just stop at Shuu Chan knowing Byakuyas powers...he taught him them?! Yeah, Shuu really looks like his age is pushing a fucking century, thats for sure! Really Byakuya, I don't like you in the slightest, but why didn't you just bankai his ass? Or blast his head off with a kido spell? I don't care if he's "seen your moves a million times", that doesn't make him capable of countering the bullshit magic you produce.

As for Rukia vs Riruka...what is there to say? Riruka is a complete joke.

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

Quote Originally Posted by Miineur View Post
    lol how could rukia let herself get hit by that? >_>
    That's the weird thing. It looked like the beam/ ray/ w.e. had not actually really hit her?..
    Maybe it's 1 of those unavoidable things no matter what .

Quote Originally Posted by SquadZero View Post
    I agree that this fight will probably come down to kido. I don't see anyway that Tsuki could change the past in such a way that would allow him to counter it without himself being able to use it.

It also looks like my theory on how Tsuki was able avoid being cut by senbonzakua was correct(for the most part). I have to admit though that revelation that Byakuya has a "hurtless area"(retarded-ass name btw) does lessen the sting of how it was Tsuki's power was implemented last week from when I thought it was just him reading his moves and reacting accordingly. I enjoyed the implementation of Tsuki's power much more this week, him cutting Byakuya and saying that he helped him come up with all his zanpakuto techniques is pretty damn cool.
    I'm a bit unsure of the 'hurtless area's' translation. Is it that in that 85cm area his blades never cut, or is it that he has to basically force/ tell/ command them to cut in that area because they would never do so themselves?
    If it's the 1st, then it's really is something that might have been sort of foreshadowed in his fight with Ichigo getting in that blind spot twice, and him only blocking with his hands during those times.

Almost didn't notice, funny and now weirdly true....

Although let's be real, Kon loved her and every woman for their bodies, wouldn't be surprised if he met her in this state and completely ignored her, or acted as indifferent as she always acts to him. still would be funny to see.

Quote Originally Posted by kiduka View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    I wonder about that. We know that he can turn people to his side, when he pierces them, but here, he only sliced him a little. It's possible that the things he can change, depend on the damage he does with his sword.
    Yeah, agreed with Zero if he's saying it's not that he's playing mind games for fun, think that is more that the 'mind games' is highly necessary for him to be victorious. Even if what he says is true, even a genius would need time digest all that info into useable info during a fight, even if only seconds.
    There are more things in heaven and earth then is dreamt of in your philosophy

I'm really impressed with Tsuki's ability but sorry, that ain't enough to beat Byakuya.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    As far as I see, that ability takes time to fully take effect just like in the case of Inoue where she weren't under Tsuki's control until now. And maybe greater reatsu takes more time to control. Byakuya could have beaten his ass way before Tsuki turns him to an ally.

sig made by me