Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    There is something else this tells us in that Kabuto had to improve Madara that means his infusion of Hashrima power was probably not complete. Thus why he died as he said he died after awakening the Rinnegan.

So trying to use too much of the Rinnegan power with an incomplete fusion of power will lead to death.

Quote Originally Posted by EliteKage View Post
    I have a feeling Onoki is going to ruin the fun and just make the meteor extremely light like he did with the turtle. :(
    This was my theory as the dust release is too small to destroy a meteor of that size.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    This was my theory as the dust release is too small to destroy a meteor of that size.
    If Onoki did that, then he would be as OP as Madara, there's no doubt in my mind that size determent how much chakra it takes to lift.

Manga/Anime I read/have read/tried to read:
    Spoiler!

Water type

copy/paste from 660/661 predictions.

While no doubt there were probably Hashirama cells at work in edo Madara's body... something else I am thinking too. I can't shake this idea..
    Quote Originally Posted by knife eater View Post
    Ok, what if the special "enhancements" to edo Madara's body were less to do with Hashirama's cells but everything to do with Orochimaru's cells. Orochimaru has always been about the long term and we have seen many times how he has escaped certain death and unavoidable sealing.

If we have Orochimaru cells in edo Madara's body we are dealing with Orochimaru's dream of gaining the sharingan and now rennegan. He would finally have access to all jutsu. This seems like the perfect plan nobody saw coming. Orochimaru cells and chakra slowly taking over and spreading throughout Madara just as with Kabuto. I think that Kabuto's control method of the edo zombies is also linked to Orochimaru's cells and the domination bent willpower that comes with them. The ultimate Kabuto trump card would be an Orochimarufied immortal edo Madara. Epic final boss anybody?

edit: Throw in the possibility that the body used for edo Madara could also have been from a 3 year cycle candidate (each candidate's body was chosen because it was both special in it's abilities and technique potential and also on compatibility concerns) in Orochimaru's "immortality" and you have the perfect deception; setting the stage for Orochimaru's takeover of Madara. It would have been awesome if the body used was Yamato's (too bad it's not, cuz then you have "Madara" in the body of "Hashirama") or a zetsu clone.

Somewhat obvious here that a lot of people are missing: Orochimaru and Kabuto did their research on the Tablet when they had Sasuke Uchiha "training" with them. We learn that Sasuke awakened the Mangekyo while training with Oro, so they knew at least 2/3 of the tablet. The fact that they couldn't read the last bit meant one or two things: Either it had to be read with EMS or Rinnegan. So, that's how kabuto/oro was able to assume it was rinnegan.

Kabuto wants sasuke. Tobi promised him sasuke.. I'm not so sure he would put oro's cells into edo Madara. Oro is already taking over kabuto, slowly but surely. Soon, Orochimaru will be back and soon he will have sasuke. Though, how he plans on taking him over (when the last time failed) is beyond me. He would have to come up with something new I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by jdblaze85 View Post
    Somewhat obvious here that a lot of people are missing: Orochimaru and Kabuto did their research on the Tablet when they had Sasuke Uchiha "training" with them. We learn that Sasuke awakened the Mangekyo while training with Oro, so they knew at least 2/3 of the tablet. The fact that they couldn't read the last bit meant one or two things: Either it had to be read with EMS or Rinnegan. So, that's how kabuto/oro was able to assume it was rinnegan.

Kabuto wants sasuke. Tobi promised him sasuke.. I'm not so sure he would put oro's cells into edo Madara. Oro is already taking over kabuto, slowly but surely. Soon, Orochimaru will be back and soon he will have sasuke. Though, how he plans on taking him over (when the last time failed) is beyond me. He would have to come up with something new I guess.
    1) Sasuke got the Mangekyo after leaving Oro, when he defeated Itachi.
    2) That would have been 2/4
    3) They would have had to have gotten Sasuke into Konoha undetected, which as we saw with Pain is kind of hard to do.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Quote Originally Posted by jdblaze85 View Post

It seems that people are forgetting the state Oro was in when Sasuke killed him, even Sasuke himself said that he was sick when he killed him. And even though Sasuke is resistant too Genjutsu, Oro's like another dimension so I'm sure it's so easy to break out of when Oro's in perfect health.

Manga/Anime I read/have read/tried to read:
    Spoiler!

Water type

Initiate
    This is really a very mysterious situation. We don't know what is next or what had happened. I think Tobi is Shisui, and Itachi is his conspiracy.

SIMS for short >:] StareIntoMySharingan's Avatar
    what did kabuto do to madara? i'll tell you; he went and build himself a]his own zombie Rikudō Sennin, is what he did. lol

all that's missing now, is putting a bijuu into that doll, with a perfect izunagi, and a massive chakra pool for support, the sky's the limit.
    And witness the sparkle within this world of darkness.
    http://mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic54294_1.gif

I'm gonna say he implanted part of Zetsu into Madara.

Quote Originally Posted by StareIntoMySharingan View Post
    what did kabuto do to madara? i'll tell you; he went and build himself a]his own zombie Rikudō Sennin, is what he did. lol

all that's missing now, is putting a bijuu into that doll, with a perfect izunagi, and a massive chakra pool for support, the sky's the limit.
    Yes, skies the limit, unless Itachi stabs him with the Totsuka sword