• Great

9 45.00%
  • Average

3 15.00%
  • Meh

0 0%
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    I never forgot that. but the damage was not done by CoA directly, the haki was used to solidify him but the damage was done primarily by WB's DF once red dog was solid do to the haki. as show here
    Spoiler!

and that takes us back to my main point.
    red dog was a logia so he had a body to solidify brook has no body he is a soul. his body was not turned to a soul do to a DF he is just a soul now. that why im saying his soul form might not beable to be harmed by haki because he was not made a soul by his DF like a logia like red dog would be.
    Good point, but it would really be irrelevant unless Brooke has a way to fight in his soul form.

Orange toad summoner Uzumaki_Tim's Avatar
    Plus if he was in his Soul form and got Haki'd to cancel his df effect he'd be.. Well dead
    ----------------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Hey scotty can you make a thread of How much milk Brooke drinks?
    My DoTA hero... Vote for it please!
    www.playdota.com/forums/threads/820/Dak'sar

Ok, a haki argument again. Time to pwn Cross again. First of, the attack and damage done by WB against Akainu was a combination of haki and his df. Akainu recieved a quake attack at the same time a punch with haki on it. Second haki doesn't solidify logia's bodies. CoA attacks the weakpoint of a df user, bypass it's power or capture it's substantial body.

As for Brook, his df made his soul do what it's doing right now. His sould is still using the df's power therefore, he can still be touch by a haki user. The mere fact that he still get weakened and drown when thrown into the sea proves it.

sig made by me

Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Ok, a haki argument again. Time to pwn Cross again. First of, the attack and damage done by WB against Akainu was a combination of haki and his df. Akainu recieved a quake attack at the same time a punch with haki on it. Second haki doesn't solidify logia's bodies. CoA attacks the weakpoint of a df user, bypass it's power or capture it's substantial body.
    Exactly and thank you.
    As for Brook, his df made his soul do what it's doing right now. His sould is still using the df's power therefore, he can still be touch by a haki user. The mere fact that he still get weakened and drown when thrown into the sea proves it.
    ^^^
    Couldn't have stated it any better. Thank you for explaining it to our dear Cross.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

__________________________________________________ __________________________
    Currently planning war strategies at a tea party with Madara, Kabuto, Zetsu and Sasuke.

Time to pwn Cross again.
    I havent been in these forums for a while,but it seems that some things never change.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Chaos View Post
    Good point, but it would really be irrelevant unless Brooke has a way to fight in his soul form.
    thats so true.

potato, patato, either way your still making french fries.
    again the majority of the damage was done by his DF, once he could hit him do to his haki. the point is he brought up WB when clearly his DF did a majority of the damage. but the thing about brook is that he is a soul. he has not body to touch other than his bones that he is possessing. actually thanks because the fact that he did not just die from being in the sea helps my point more than it does yours. he was weakened yes but he did not just poof in to nothingness. you see he is a soul the DF is allowing him to tap in to "soul power" but its not making him a soul. hes just a soul now. so there for on the account of haki being used to hurt him there is nothing to get to to hurt. im not saying there is no effect that haki could have on him im just saying i dont think it can physically hurt him because there is nothing to hurt because he is just a soul. at least thats my speculation.
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sure his DF did most of the damage but only a fool would think his haki won't inflict damage to Akainu no matter how huge or small it is as well so the point still stands, haki can deal damage to logias. That's a FACT.

Lol, Chopper and Luffy got drowned in the sea a couple of times but did they just poof into nothingness? The sea doesn't remove the df to the user, it only weakens them and sometime disable it's ability. Brook's df doesn't allow him to tap into "soul power". His DF is within his soul himself. He's not just a soul now, he is a soul with a df power and haki can touch that power. Of course physical pain won't have an effect (though I'm pretty sure he would cry ouch when he gets hit for effects) but Brook would feel spiritual pain. Remember every person has a spirit of their own too that can be used against him (ex.zoro).

sig made by me

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post

potato, patato, either way your still making french fries.
    again the majority of the damage was done by his DF, once he could hit him do to his haki. the point is he brought up WB when clearly his DF did a majority of the damage.
    Where'd you get that from? There is no "clear" anything. If in a situation like arisart stated:
    Akainu recieved a quake attack at the same time a punch with haki on it.
    The point is NO 1 could tell which did what damage nor how much more or less. You Especially can't say that when in your pic you posted itself, before he hits him with the combined haki/ Quake attacks he hit him with Haki attacks and just like the combined attack he was bleeding and coughing up blood, so how could it be "clear" which damage was greater.

but the thing about brook is that he is a soul. he has not body to touch other than his bones that he is possessing. actually thanks because the fact that he did not just die from being in the sea helps my point more than it does yours. he was weakened yes but he did not just poof in to nothingness.
    You see him as just a soul, but I think it has shown to be more so, that he is a soul, anchored here by his bones/ remnants of his old body. The fact that he didn't "just poof into nothingness" as you put it, actually supports that, instead . Thus you should obviously see the bones as his body; yet obviously no normal human body. Why would he "just poof into nothingness"?, if "being drowned" to a couple of bones that don't breathe just might very slowly just deteriorate the bones, but the water just weakens DF users so it shouldn't really particularly "kill" the "bones", yet if something could destroy the bones, or even reduce their 'mobility'/ cohesiveness, haki powered or not that should effectively "kill" the bones, effectively killing Brook whose soul is anchored to those bones as the present functional body.

you see he is a soul the DF is allowing him to tap in to "soul power" but its not making him a soul. hes just a soul now. so there for on the account of haki being used to hurt him there is nothing to get to to hurt. im not saying there is no effect that haki could have on him im just saying i dont think it can physically hurt him because there is nothing to hurt because he is just a soul. at least thats my speculation.
    Those 2 1st statements seem pretty conflicting; he's a soul, yet not a soul? Like it was said, "Truly Harm" the body/ bones, harm the soul. Brook might "tap" into "soul power " but he demonstrated either limits in leaving those bones( having to eventually come back), or as Sir Chaos lacking a way to fight; which means/ indicates to me he needs a body for 'power' to fight, and his own bones might be the only 1, or most capable of doing anything with his soul. Thus OZ would be the best example for this especially considering what the SH's did to him. Apply that same situation to Brook after the SH's crushed/ broke/ disordered/ snapped/ etc. Oz's/ Brook's bones, and soul power or not, I don't see Brook controlling the bones splinters as a viable possibility for him, So he would be useless/ fighter-less, thus the equivalent of 'dead' in the OPU.
    There are more things in heaven and earth then is dreamt of in your philosophy