View Poll Results: Rate this Chapter

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Epic!

    8 40.00%
  • Great

    9 45.00%
  • Average

    3 15.00%
  • Meh

    0 0%
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 58
  1. #21
    Senior Member athary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    624
    didn,t love the chapter at all

    but it was all made good with brook and robin new abilaties
    that was verry nice off oda

    but the chapter sucked

  2. #22
    Senior Member cross777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    10,776
    thats your opinion and thats cool but i do not know what chapter you saw but this chapter was just EPIC and it was a GREAT chapter.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  3. #23
    Sex on Fire Flare Blitz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    1,266
    Loved zeo going like: O.o WOAAAAH?!...
    W...woaaaah!! -stretches- I got spirit... whoaah!... okay!

    Love it how oda confirms how Hody is just as pathetic a loser as we all thought him to be.
    Nice to see some more of brook's powers & robins aswell... oh, the possibilities hehe

  4. #24
    The Lizard Pirate Theia_Loki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    396
    I can totally see Brook making use of those "chills of the other world" as part of some flying icy blade of air attack sometime in the future.

    Anyone wanna bet that Hody isn't going to give two f%&ks if he learns the truth about Tiger's death? It would fit into his character if he didn't.

  5. #25
    H+ xioaxioa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Location Moved
    Posts
    2,713
    I hope Arlong shows up and slaps Hodi's shit.

    It just dawned on me: Luffy's band of bunny-eared Lawyers are taking on Elements.
    Zoro: Wind
    Sanji: Fire
    Ussope: Earth/Plant
    Brook: Ice/Water?
    Nami: Lightning(technically all weather, but she uses this the most)
    Franky: Metal
    Chopper: Heart!!!!!!
    Robin: .......

    I Love You!
    Spoiler!

  6. #26
    Senior Member cross777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    10,776
    Quote Originally Posted by Theia_Loki View Post
    I can totally see Brook making use of those "chills of the other world" as part of some flying icy blade of air attack sometime in the future.

    Anyone wanna bet that Hody isn't going to give two f%&ks if he learns the truth about Tiger's death? It would fit into his character if he didn't.
    i really doubt that i mean think of it. his power has so much potential. the soul is a powerful thing and i thinks brook is barley showing us any of it right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  7. #27
    Hee Hee Hee XD aggeroff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    where there is food
    Posts
    2,008
    Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    I hope Arlong shows up and slaps Hodi's shit.

    It just dawned on me: Luffy's band of bunny-eared Lawyers are taking on Elements.
    Zoro: Wind
    Sanji: Fire
    Ussope: Earth/Plant
    Brook: Ice/Water?
    Nami: Lightning(technically all weather, but she uses this the most)
    Franky: Metal
    Chopper: Heart!!!!!!
    Robin: .......
    Flower?
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off


  8. #28
    Hmm...this will probably be a stupid question, something i'm overlooking probably but, where is Robin? Did she actually grow/teleport herself over to hammond or is she away from the battlefield and was just never there when the net captured her? I am guessing it is the latter, with her just having a clone fight for her now. Still wanted to get others ideas on that, it might be cool if she'd developed her powers enough to move herself wherever she wanted. If that is so, with her making clones, then that means she can make at least two at a time, as both of those around Hammond were clones. I dunno interesting to keep note of her powers I think.

    Interested to see what else Brooke can do along with Usopps trap. I liked this chapter, in fact i've loved this arc as a whole.

  9. #29
    pirate hunter arisart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    land of the rising sun
    Posts
    2,574
    Dang, I wanna see Usopp's new attacks.

    Anyway, looks like Oda gave up on Hodi's character as he's been hatin by readers as soon as he was introduced. I hope that dickhead just die already. So, how do enemies kill Brook now? And Zeo really has good ability, too bad he's dumb.

    Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    I hope Arlong shows up and slaps Hodi's shit.

    It just dawned on me: Luffy's band of bunny-eared Lawyers are taking on Elements.
    Zoro: Wind
    Sanji: Fire
    Ussope: Earth/Plant
    Brook: Ice/Water?
    Nami: Lightning(technically all weather, but she uses this the most)
    Franky: Metal
    Chopper: Heart!!!!!!
    Robin: .......
    I thought Zoro wanted a fire sword?

    sig made by me

  10. #30
    H+ xioaxioa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Location Moved
    Posts
    2,713
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Dang, I wanna see Usopp's new attacks.

    Anyway, looks like Oda gave up on Hodi's character as he's been hatin by readers as soon as he was introduced. I hope that dickhead just die already. So, how do enemies kill Brook now? And Zeo really has good ability, too bad he's dumb.



    I thought Zoro wanted a fire sword?
    It doesn't matter what kind of sword he wants. When you throw giant tornado's at people, your element tends to be wind.

    I Love You!
    Spoiler!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •