View Poll Results: Rate this Chapter

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Epic!

    8 40.00%
  • Great

    9 45.00%
  • Average

    3 15.00%
  • Meh

    0 0%
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 58
  1. #1
    Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    PDengkholan Blah Gono
    Posts
    2,048

    One Piece 643 disscusion/644 Predictions

    __________________


    Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

    -----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

  2. #2
    Senior Member wwdotcom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    14°35′N 121°0′E
    Posts
    1,784
    Nice chap! Effen Hody! 4/5
    What's up Motherf*ckers?!...

  3. #3
    Hee Hee Hee XD aggeroff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    where there is food
    Posts
    1,933
    Jesus! Hodi is ugly as shit!

    ...And Robin's new move is sexy.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off


  4. #4
    Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    PDengkholan Blah Gono
    Posts
    2,048
    hello Ed.....where THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN>>>>>>>>>>>>>>..

    Robin...WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...Thank you so much Goda.looks like Oda really open up the posiblitis for Robin and brook DF.and unlike Chopper form that very confusing Brook and Robin are more fun ,effective and great.Finally they stole the spotlight...(and thank god Robin abilities are unlike Naruto bunshin...thats Oda for you)

    Zeo was the only redeemable fishmen,While hody is just a crazed high on Lsd douche.....
    __________________


    Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

    -----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

  5. #5
    H+ xioaxioa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Location Moved
    Posts
    2,696
    Please take off the Glasses, Robin. You look like a Pompous whore.

    I Love You!
    Spoiler!

  6. #6
    Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    PDengkholan Blah Gono
    Posts
    2,048
    Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Please take off the Glasses, Robin. You look like a Pompous whore.
    you mean shades,wonder why she`s not pregnant already....
    __________________


    Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

    -----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

  7. #7
    H+ xioaxioa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Location Moved
    Posts
    2,696
    Quote Originally Posted by daz bonez View Post
    you mean shades,wonder why she`s not pregnant already....
    You bring up a good point. What if one of Robins clones becomes pregnant? I have so many questions for this situation. Also, Robin can now be in a Lesbian orgy by herself. Hot Robin on Robin Action. I support RobinXRobin, or if you are the type to combine the names, Robin. Before the two year timeskip, she could only jerk off a whole crew, now she can go all the way with a whole crew. Robin seems to have thing for Jinbie; she might support inter-specie breeding. Not really fair for Franky, but at least it helps support Jinbie not joining as it would conflict with the no romance in the crew rule. Speaking of Jinbie, how can someone be so worthless? The only thing he's done is team up with Sanji to pick on the slow kid. Talk about asshole..... wait where was I going?

    I Love You!
    Spoiler!

  8. #8
    Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    PDengkholan Blah Gono
    Posts
    2,048
    Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    You bring up a good point. What if one of Robins clones becomes pregnant? I have so many questions for this situation. Also, Robin can now be in a Lesbian orgy by herself. Hot Robin on Robin Action. I support RobinXRobin, or if you are the type to combine the names, Robin. Before the two year timeskip, she could only jerk off a whole crew, now she can go all the way with a whole crew. Robin seems to have thing for Jinbie; she might support inter-specie breeding. Not really fair for Franky, but at least it helps support Jinbie not joining as it would conflict with the no romance in the crew rule. Speaking of Jinbie, how can someone be so worthless? The only thing he's done is team up with Sanji to pick on the slow kid. Talk about asshole..... wait where was I going?
    don`t tell me you`re not sober.........drunked sailor.

    OMG the Robin fetish,Guys and their weird imagination.it makes me remember the reaction of my brother when he watch the new opening of One piece that shows Robin boobs with One Piece Tattoo.

    LOl at the Jinbe comment,looks like your Hatred for fishmen is endless^^
    __________________


    Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

    -----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

  9. #9
    Hee Hee Hee XD aggeroff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    where there is food
    Posts
    1,933
    Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    You bring up a good point. What if one of Robins clones becomes pregnant? I have so many questions for this situation. Also, Robin can now be in a Lesbian orgy by herself. Hot Robin on Robin Action. I support RobinXRobin, or if you are the type to combine the names, Robin. Before the two year timeskip, she could only jerk off a whole crew, now she can go all the way with a whole crew. Robin seems to have thing for Jinbie; she might support inter-specie breeding. Not really fair for Franky, but at least it helps support Jinbie not joining as it would conflict with the no romance in the crew rule. Speaking of Jinbie, how can someone be so worthless? The only thing he's done is team up with Sanji to pick on the slow kid. Talk about asshole..... wait where was I going?
    I can see that fanfiction.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off


  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    794
    Wow love "new" Brook his powers are really interesting and that sword seems cool!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •