Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast
    where i can download completed chapter of death note manga scan ?

for some reason i kind of hated Deathnote might becoz i tried to read the whole manga in one day . i finally ended up readin the synopsis of the last 20 chapters :(

Initiate
    Death note has a cool theme its has an amazing story BUT it sad coz the story ended up so soon. I so sad that the protagonist has a lusid interval.

Light(kira) - I assess his mental capacity and here is the result. Kira is suffering from Schizophrenia a psychiatric disorder. Diagnosis shows that due to his high IQ he develop this psychological disorder it is evidenced by verbalization of "I'm God".

lawliet(L) - the majority of fans like this character. But he has a hyperglycemia!!!

Seraph042988

3 words L is a genius wait isnt that 4.. w/e
    Click for Funny stuff
    Spoiler!

Sig By Ravona

Mangas I'm Currently reading :
    Fairy Tail
    Bleach
    Naruto
    Death Note
    DeadMan Wonderland

Quote Originally Posted by PeIn- View Post
    3 words L is a genius wait isnt that 4.. w/e
    couldnt agree more

Props to Ravona for Ava & Sig

Quote Originally Posted by Rasen View Post
    WHO GIVES A FUCK ABOUT NARUTO!?! THE MANGA IS CALLED SASUKE

I was fine with L catching Light, but it was Light who got the upper hand. After that, even Near recognized that if it weren't for Mello, he would not have caught Kira, being unaware of the real notebook being in the bank. So Kira should've lived!!!

I have a couple of questions regarding the notebook, though I think the manga didn't answer these, maybe somebody here knows:

• Does Ryuuk, or any GoD, benefit in any way from humans writing in their notebook?
    • Is there a reason why the GoD has to be the one to kill a user of the notebook, is this a way to benefit from the murderer's kills for the GoD?
    • From the pilot, isn't it possible to erase a name you've written and that way, bring them back to life? Why didn't Light use that feature to his advantage?

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeFlash View Post
    I was fine with L catching Light, but it was Light who got the upper hand. After that, even Near recognized that if it weren't for Mello, he would not have caught Kira, being unaware of the real notebook being in the bank. So Kira should've lived!!!

I have a couple of questions regarding the notebook, though I think the manga didn't answer these, maybe somebody here knows:

[*]Does Ryuuk, or any GoD, benefit in any way from humans writing in their notebook?
    No, I believe not.

[*]Is there a reason why the GoD has to be the one to kill a user of the notebook, is this a way to benefit from the murderer's kills for the GoD?
    The only reason I can think of: It's just the rules. The only way a shinigami benefits is that it extends its own lifespan.

[*]From the pilot, isn't it possible to erase a name you've written and that way, bring them back to life? Why didn't Light use that feature to his advantage?
    From my understanding, once a name's written, and the person dies, it's finalized.

I liked the 3rd live-action Death Note movie, the story line was different.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Currently reading/watching:
    One Piece, Naruto, Shingeki no Kyojin, Kenichi, Hajime No Ippo The Rising, Hunter x Hunter

Tanx a bunch redstrife.

I just reread the pilot and on this page, we are told about the Death Eraser, which Ryuuk presents to the lilttle boy.

I don't think it was ever mentioned in the manga. Maybe it was just taken out of the final version or no GoD ever mentioned it to the notebooks holders.

Tanx a bunch redstrife.

I just reread the pilot and on this page, we are told about the Death Eraser, which Ryuuk presents to the lilttle boy.

I don't think it was ever mentioned in the manga. Maybe it was just taken out of the final version or no GoD ever mentioned it to the notebooks holders.
    Because it was a ONE SHOT manga chapter. d[-_-]b Try reading Bakuman to know a bit more on how the manga business works.