Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Hybrid View

Naruto Naruto 560 Spoilers

Post here spoiler summaries, translations, pictures and scripts of the upcoming chapter.
    No discussion is allowed here. If you want to discuss the spoilers, please do it in the Spoilers Discussion thread. Any discussion reply here will be moved or deleted.

No spoilers outside this thread
    Posting spoilers outside the spoiler threads will result in account infractions, there are people who do not wish to get spoiled. Please respect that!

Important notes:
    • Do NOT post fake spoilers, if you already know they're fake.
    • Along with the spoiler, ALWAYS add the source of it with a link and also whether it's confirmed or not.
    • Put text spoilers in quote tags.
    • Do not post babelfish/google translations here, since they're not accurate. You can post those translations in the Spoilers Discussion thread.

Naruto Naruto 560 Spoilers Discussion

Discuss here the spoilers of the upcoming chapter posted in the Spoilers thread.

No spoilers outside this thread
    Posting spoilers outside the spoiler threads will result in account infractions, there are people who do not wish to get spoiled. Please respect that!

SIMS for short >:] StareIntoMySharingan's Avatar
    And witness the sparkle within this world of darkness.
    http://mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic54294_1.gif

so many Rikudous running around, and giant falling rocks plus uchihas don't mix too well
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

SIMS for short >:] StareIntoMySharingan's Avatar
    if we don't see madara using EMS, then kishi is definitely reserving all the EMS hype for sasuke. man i can't wait for this chapter! rinnegan is the new sharingan lol
    And witness the sparkle within this world of darkness.
    http://mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic54294_1.gif

oh, man.... another rinnegan... oh please kishi, don't make Naruto have a rinnegan... or any eye technique for that matter....

Rinnegan is still rare. Only four people in the ninja history possessed it. It's just that it's been shown frequently with three different people in the manga recently that it appears to be not rare.
    UNLEASH THE GREEN BEAST OF KONOHA

Quote Originally Posted by Monte.Teacher View Post
    oh, man.... another rinnegan... oh please kishi, don't make Naruto have a rinnegan... or any eye technique for that matter....

Rinnegan is still rare. Only four people in the ninja history possessed it. It's just that it's been shown frequently with three different people in the manga recently that it appears to be not rare.
    Naruto will get a rinnegan, u can count on that, he is going to become the 4th Rikudou Sennin. (not sure wtf Madara w/rinnegan fits into this, yet) I could give u a long explanation, but that would be off topic.

Anyways, now i'm curious as to where the hell did Kabuto get his rinnegan from. Now we know why he wants Sasuke's body.

Quote Originally Posted by Rokudaime Sennin ™ View Post
    Naruto will get a rinnegan, u can count on that, he is going to become the 4th Rikudou Sennin. (not sure wtf Madara w/rinnegan fits into this, yet) I could give u a long explanation, but that would be off topic.
    Yeah, I was kinda expecting Naruto to have a rinnegan as well. But with Madara having a rinnegan now, IMO, it's just bad storytelling if Kishi gives Naruto one too. It's being too redundant.
    UNLEASH THE GREEN BEAST OF KONOHA

What are you talking about?

Can you read and comprehend at the same time, the answer is no. Where does in all the 560 chapters say that kabuto has rinnegan. Edo madara unlocked it before his death which also explain why tobi/madara rants on about nagato, saying he gave it him and how he betrayed him by not using rinne tensei on him to revive his real body. *Spoiler alert* Tobi is probably a stronger zetsu clone or even maybe a split like muu's splitting technique which doesnt allow him to use his full might once split. Something to think about!!! Don't write off tobi still being madara just because the sixth coffin has been revealed, but I am still curious because how kabuto addressed him before they joined forces.

Quote Originally Posted by Rokudaime Sennin ™ View Post

Anyways, now i'm curious as to where the hell did Kabuto get his rinnegan from. Now we know why he wants Sasuke's body.