Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Moria's Defeat

Im betting it will go up to somewhere around 600M just from beating up Moria and before Luffy can really do some damage to Moria, Kuma will teleport him somewhere else either for safety or to kill him for being incompetent.
    A pie in the sky?

It is apparent that the World Government is aware that Moria is massing up a zombie army as Kuma was not surprised when he found himself in a horde of zombies and Moria stated :"Shouldn't those World Government dogs be happy that I am stationed here, hunting down pirates? What's wrong with that?".

Therefore, by that logic, Moria committed no offense against the world government and thereby his Shichibukai status will not be stripped even if he is to be defeated. Unless the Straw Hats kill Moria-unlikely, unless by accident...say drowning...-the number count of Shichibukai will not decrease.

Worst case scenario: Moria gets beat up. Kuma intervenes. Moria decides to hunt Straw Hats for the rest of his life, and thereby cause the creation of a second Buggy scenario. Wouldn't that be hilarious?
    Last edited by DukeTheGold; 10-31-2007 at 12:42 AM.

luffy wont lose simple as that main char always wins in these big fights seen in one piece and every other manga anime its not rocket science

Initiate
    But wait if Moria doesn't defeated by Luffy then half of Strawhat Crew will be dead. Their shadow had been taken, they now not in Florian Triangle that surrounded by mist, and dawn is coming. And worst of all, Thriller Bark is being destroyed by Moria himself, there no place to hide from sunlight. So Moria must be defeated or The End......

Oda could throw in a twist, but I agree, Moria needs to get pwned so that the strawhats can get their shadows back otherwise they are dead.

Well, Moria certainly just got his backside handed to him in Chapter 482. Any thoughts on that?

im sure that the strawhats bounties will all go up. you all seemed to shadow over the same idea as to who is the biggest threat to the world government. If they have defeated moria, then someone working for the world government, someone who is supposed to be super powerful has fallen, their bounties will go up. on the same note, luffy is working his way to be pirate king, that means higher bounties then both shanks and white beard. If their is another pirate king, im sure the bounty on that head will surpass that of gol d rogers. solely on the fact that another hugely powerful rich man in the world is too much threat. and if not for that reason, then call it inflation.

I think that Luffy's bounty won't raise at all...at the moment...

Remember how Kuma said that nobody should know about Moria's defeat? How Blackbeard only just replaced the Shichibukai, another one can't be defeated... So then they'll pretend nothing happened, and not touch Luffy's bounty?

Tsubasa

Quote Originally Posted by minijumbuk View Post

Remember how Kuma said that nobody should know about Moria's defeat? How Blackbeard only just replaced the Shichibukai, another one can't be defeated... So then they'll pretend nothing happened, and not touch Luffy's bounty?

They don´t have to give a reason for increasing the bounty. Lufy´s has also increased after the incident at alabasta, and still nobody knows that lufy has beaten crocodile and they did´nt gave a reason for increasing th bounty.

Quote Originally Posted by minijumbuk View Post

yup...

I think that the WG will keep quiet about Moria's defeat
    It will be bad if the words get out about Mugiwara pirates defeating 2 Shichibukai, destroyed the Enies Lobby, etc, etc

So I think Mugiwara's bounty won't rise at all

ALL HAIL NELL~sama