Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11
    Quote Originally Posted by spitfire View Post
    Its finally gotten so spiced up now, wow two eye patch brutes will be going at it against each other. WEll personally i still think kenpachi has a hollow, if u look back to the fight between Ichigo and kenpachi during the soul society arc, u will observe that when both Ichigo and kenpachi released their reiatsu for the final hit, a figure of a mask showed up ontop of each of them
    ------------------------------------------
    well said newkidz
    i agree...i read an info that kubo said there will be another person revealed in the manga with the name yachiru,in addition to kenpachi's baby....
    i wonder who will she be?

I you think about how the opponents fight you can figure out who will fight who kinda.

Sayzael seems to be able to heal himself if hes physically damaged from a large scale attack so I think only poison attacks will work on him like Soi Fon or Mayuri (is this the captain or vice captain? I forget but I mean the cap).

Black guy who's decapitating Rukia will just about 100% be Byakuya just because its his little sister which defies the opponent based fighting thing.

The execution squad maybe Hitsugaya since he seems pretty good a stoping a lot of little enemies all at once with his ice, I sure hopes hes gotten better though, at least better than Chad lol.
    A pie in the sky?

OMG! Zaraki woot!!!! yessssshhhh!!!! (I used to daydream bout him bustin in and makin all them minor arrancars fall flat on their rear ends with his reiatsu and Yachiru waggin along and dicing em up lol.)
    -And I thought it was getting boring...=P

Not to divert off the "Zaraki is the man" track (even though he clearly is the man), but it's been said several times that Kurotsuchi saving Renji and Uryuu would be a waste of time. If you think of it realistically (realism in a shonen?! *gasp*), Renji and Uryuu are too incapacitated to continue this fight or any subsequent fight while in Hueco Mundo. It's not a deep gash on a chest that you can still function with, but several LIFE-SUSTAINING internal organs have been destroyed. Since there's no way for Kurotsuchi to just beat Szayel and then transport those two back to the real world/SS, the only person that would best be suited for rescuing those two would be Retsu Unohana.

Think about it. Her job is to heal everybody in SS, right? Well, there's nothing going on in SS, so she's useless there. I'm sure Byakuya didn't send Rukia and Renji to Hueco Mundo thinking they're gonna go about that wasteland without getting a scratch. Unohana should definitely be there to do the major healing, because there's no guarantee that Orihime will be rescued right away. She can fight Szayel, and show us why everybody in the 11th division (save for the ones whose names we actually know of) is scared of her. Then, after that fight, she heals them two, then goes about healing Rukia and Chad. We know she can heal people, but in a shonen series like this one, if you're not one of the main characters, then you better know how to fight, or you're not really worth a damn...
    Simplicity is of its own grandeur...

>_> quasi double post but I still like the thinking behind it.

Now that spoilers have been released it seems like some theories have come true...
    A pie in the sky?