• Bad

2 14.29%
  • Awful

2 14.29%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Why did it take Seven years?......Who knows.

Why are there 7 days in a Week?
    Why did God (Judeo/christian/Islam) require 7 days to make the Universe?
    Why are there 7 Continents and 7 Seas

Maybe 7 is a Special number for Fairies and Mages. What does it matter, people would be saying the same thing if it had been 1 year or 10 days.
    It took us 7 years to find 7 Dragon Balls.
    It took us 7 years to get lucky 7s on a slot machine.
    It took us 7 years to realize how widely used 7 deadly sins was in fiction.
    7 years ago, we defeated the 7 kin of Purgatory.
    There were once 7 Warlords of the Sea. Not 7 years ago. I just felt like adding something that involved the number 7.

Hiro Mashima is a genius. I can see a connection. There's 7 letters in Mashima. 7 years of research and it's all paying off!!

To show how big of an impact on the world, the FT guild truly had. To show how the main cast will react in an new environment of the world they once knew so well. To show that no matter what time or era, the key to resolve most problems is the power of love and friendship (do not forget that this is a shounen). To show that even the greatest magic, has a price to pay. To throw a rock in to the river, thus changing it's course. Hmmmm, some other that I can't think about :p.

Actually, I'm not sure if it should be called a time skip, but rather a hibernation effect, as the time for the main cast didn't flow, but only for the outside world.
    The "second type of time skip" happened only in KHR! as far as I remember....and that turned out pretty horribly.

I guess Samurai Jack is the time of "time skip" where a character is flung into the future where Aku's evil is Law....but Fairy Tail doesn't deserve to be compared to Samurai Jack.

All the "changes" you're describing will have absolutely no resonance with the reader as Mashima never showed us any of those things about the Fairy Tail world before the 7 year jump. How does any of that matter to us when we knew nothing about those things before. We can't recognize a change if we only see the after and not the before. In that regard even KHR! had a lot more to show as having changed in 10 years than Fairy Tail in it's 7 year jump. Even in Bleach we could recognize change in characters over time. Every single one of Mashima's established character was frozen for 7 years. The only ones left to change are the members of Fairy Tail with 0 development time that no one cares about. He didn't use that time to change these characters into badasses...instead they got 7 years older and 7 times more pathetic. Considering we knew nothing about dark guilds, Zereff, etc. before the skip it DOES in fact make the jump pointless. There is nothing about the story that necessitated a time jump. He could've introduced those elements into the story 7 years earlier and it would've made just as much sense as having them jump in 7 years later.

I'd prefer they don't go back in time. This is a very unique time skip in which the whole world has changed but the main casts remain the same. I want to see how they cope with it. In other time skips, the world are surprised with the power-ups and growth of the characters. But in this one, the characters would be surprised with how the world changed when they weren't around.
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

^ Lmfao

1) I am concerned/interested in Mavis. She said she is now an Ethreal body, she gave saving everyone her all.

a) Is she a Ghost? Was she not buried before..dead?
    b) Can Fairies continue to exist in this plain as ethreal beings?

2) Title of next chapter is " 7 Empty years". Does that mean a visit to the past 7 years when the guys were frozen?

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

WOW trolling at its best.......sigh.........
    Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    1) I am concerned/interested in Mavis. She said she is now an Ethreal body, she gave saving everyone her all.

a) Is she a Ghost? Was she not buried before..dead?
    b) Can Fairies continue to exist in this plain as ethreal beings?

2) Title of next chapter is " 7 Empty years". Does that mean a visit to the past 7 years when the guys were frozen?
    well who know what she was it she could just be a mass of magic.
    and idk i mean for me them not aging is a sign that they may not stay in the future. so i think we may find out soon just whats coming here.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Lol,just lol,your post @daz bonez was just 7.7(10.0) on the scale of awesomness.
    My comment of this chapter is: Their Magical Power of Friendship is OVER 7000!