Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaara Kazekage View Post
    Since when? I would like to see that to believe, most likely a mistake or just bad drawing.
    ok gaara its not a whirl.
    http://www.mangareader.net/93-401-3/...apter-396.html

But the fight between 4th and tobi. He did space time jutsu without his eye.
    He fought against danzo's guards and did his space time jutsu without his eye.

But always if he sucks something, he used his eyes.
    I think Kakashi has the similar technik but he is not able to do space time jutsu.

That means tobi has 2 ninjutsus. a kekke genkai and the space time jutsu.

Quote Originally Posted by itachisbestfriend View Post
    ok gaara its not a whirl.
    http://www.mangareader.net/93-401-3/...apter-396.html

But the fight between 4th and tobi. He did space time jutsu without his eye.
    He fought against danzo's guards and did his space time jutsu without his eye.

But always if he sucks something, he used his eyes.
    I think Kakashi has the similar technik but he is not able to do space time jutsu.

That means tobi has 2 ninjutsus. a kekke genkai and the space time jutsu.
    Yet here http://www.mangareader.net/93-48483-...apter-487.html
    and here http://www.mangareader.net/93-48084-...apter-486.html

IDK, I'm at the brink of giving up with his whole space-time and can't-touch-this-no-jutsu.

Manga/Anime I read/have read/tried to read:
    Spoiler!

Water type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

i didnt say that tobi did never use his eye for traveling. I said he did his space time jutsu without his eye.
    You can call it can't-touch-this-no-jutsu but with this he already traveled from a to b.

So there must be 2 jutsus? but full and half! i dont think so!

I add here some great stuffs:

#Tobi vs. Konan
    Tobi used his eye to save Konan's corpse from the first attack. So with cant-touch-this-no-jutsu Tobi is not able to take someone.
    For the 2nd Attack it was too late to use his eye.

#long distance travel
    Tobi used his eye if the distance is too long.

#Tobi saved Sasuke against Oonoki
    Tobi used his eye.

#Tobi wanted to save sasuke against Danzo
    Whether the distance is not too long, but he needed to use his eye, if it comes down that sasuke need to be saved.

#but we already have seen that Tobi traveled with cant-touch-this-no-jutsu.
    Last edited by itachisbestfriend; 10-17-2011 at 08:08 PM.

okey, what you think about this:
    madaras eyes + zetsu clone = tobi?
    theory: any body + sharingan eyes = time space jutsu
    profe: kakashi

what you think people? XD
    Ona sanja da sam oprao ruke,
    Da sam obrijan, da sam lep.
    Toplo je na jastuku,
    u polusnu.

Mirise na dorucak.
    Prijatan glas iz druge sobe se javlja,
    Kaze da je pocelo.
    Kaze da je pocelo.
    Idemo!

Quote Originally Posted by itachisbestfriend View Post
    #Tobi saved Sasuke against Oonoki
    Tobi used his eye.
    Actually technically it was his cant hit me no jutsu that saved Sasuke as Madara simple made himself and Sasuke intangible and slipped through the floor and the Tsuchikage Dust release.

As we see the Raikage slip right through both of them a few seconds later.

I guess it depends if you consider his cant hit me no jutsu a part of his dojutus power or something else.

Fire type

I wonder if it could also have something to do with the mask worn? Special chakra materials, maybe?
    I mean the only time I can recall something about the mask was when Tobi explained that his current one is made of some extremely tough materials. He was able to use his time-space jutsu after Konan blew of half his previous mask so for this supposition of mine to hold up the mask would need to be able to do it's space-time voodoo even when incomplete.

I'm inclined to believe that both Tobi's Can't-touch-this no-jutsu and his dimensional travel are a property of his right eye sharingan, and the reason that he can't use both techniques simultaneously is that the right eye can't do two different things at the same time.

Tobi's right eye is different from the ordinary Sharingan because it can use MS techniques without being in MS mode. Kakashi for instance can only use Kamui when he goes to MS mode.

The reason for the above anomalous behaviour of Tobi's Sharingan is because of how Tobi is Made. In my current belief, Tobi:

1) Is Part or mostly physically a Zetsu or Zetsu-like being
    2) Tobi is powered by Hashirama's cells
    3) Tobi was probably Made using Rinnegan Izanagi by Madara thereby making (4) below possible.
    4) Tobi has Madara's MS Mental/Spiritual energy to power up his Sharingan, so he can use MS techniques without MS.

I think that when you have Hashirama's cells along with Madara's Spiritual energy, you can do a lot of Weird stuff, and that really explains Mr. Tobi.

BTW. I think it's becoming more and more likely that Madara's real eyes were given to Nagato, so the right eye Tobi uses cannot be Madara's. Instead he relies on Madara's Spiritual energy infused into him when he was created by Madara.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    I'm inclined to believe that both Tobi's Can't-touch-this no-jutsu and his dimensional travel are a property of his right eye sharingan, and the reason that he can't use both techniques simultaneously is that the right eye can't do two different things at the same time.

Tobi's right eye is different from the ordinary Sharingan because it can use MS techniques without being in MS mode. Kakashi for instance can only use Kamui when he goes to MS mode.

The reason for the above anomalous behaviour of Tobi's Sharingan is because of how Tobi is Made. In my current belief, Tobi:

1) Is Part or mostly physically a Zetsu or Zetsu-like being
    2) Tobi is powered by Hashirama's cells
    3) Tobi was probably Made using Rinnegan Izanagi by Madara thereby making (4) below possible.
    4) Tobi has Madara's MS Mental/Spiritual energy to power up his Sharingan, so he can use MS techniques without MS.

I think that when you have Hashirama's cells along with Madara's Spiritual energy, you can do a lot of Weird stuff, and that really explains Mr. Tobi.

BTW. I think it's becoming more and more likely that Madara's real eyes were given to Nagato, so the right eye Tobi uses cannot be Madara's. Instead he relies on Madara's Spiritual energy infused into him when he was created by Madara.
    Not that I would back up this theory(not a bad one, just to much still unknown for me to actually get behind a theory) it would be awesome if it was true and it turned out to be that when Tobi first uses MS it's totally of the scale.

Manga/Anime I read/have read/tried to read:
    Spoiler!

Water type

It is a rather tenuous Theory Gaara, and even if it is true, It would be very limited. I don't think he can use Amaterasu in this mode for example.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Well, seeing as Itachi said (page below) that even an Uchiha (of his class with MS) needed to wait 10 years for Shisui's MS jutsu to charge, yet someone with Hashirama power wouldn't have to wait that long, it's plausible.

Spoiler!

Oh right, it should be noted that Daznou seemed to be able to use all of Shisui's Sharingan power without activating MS (as he was claiming to be able to use this eye's genjutsu to beat even Madara and there is only one genjutsu that can even overpower ET), thanks to his Hashirama genes and chakra.