• Average

0 0%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Awful

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Katekyo Hitman Reborn 357 Discussion / 358 Predictions

Last edited by skillder; 10-15-2011 at 02:31 AM.

Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō Daemon Spade's Avatar
    inbetween Matsumoto's ______! Dont, judge me!
    Chapter was great. Im gonna say it every week, Im lovin this arc. Do you guys beleive Byakuran's mr. nice guy act? Do you think its an act, at all? I think he'll end up turning on Tsuna, but if done right this could be good. Those two on teams, Byakuran fighting off Mukuro and Xanxus. Tsuna forced to fight against his dad and Enma.

Plus I want to see what this version of Byakuran can do.

What if this was all a plan. The first Byakuran could jump through different dimensions, he had to have opened something to get the other Byakuran through. I thought he retained his thoughts or something like that, could be wrong. But if so, all the Byakurans know about the opening, so they keep on coming. Here is the sad part....one of them finally gets Tsuna, thats why we saw a casket wit the 10th seal on it in the futre arc.

Lastly, where is the arcobelano Bermuda. Did they ever say?
    Last edited by Daemon Spade; 10-15-2011 at 03:41 AM.
    FOOLS!!!!!

Favorite Manga/Anime Characters
    Naruto, Orochimaru, Jariya, Itachi, Ichigo, Mayuri, Kenpachi, Mugen, Vash the Stampede, "L", Edward Elric, Reborn, Rokudo Mukuro, Black Star, Dr. Fraken Stein, Death the Kid

Nice chapter.

When the idea of alliances came up last chapter I knew Byakuran would want an alliance with Tsuna.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

an alliance with Byakuran.. now that's interesting. what will be Tsuna's response..can't wait to find out!
    "Religion is the masterpiece of the art of animal training, for it trains people
    as to how they shall think."

Arthur Schopenhauer - Pessimism

Hooo, so Tsuna could have 3 sky users (Byakuran, Tsuna, Dino), this could be helpful. Actually, it would be funny if everyone wanted to team up with Tsuna and all of them would fight against Xanxus first :p (not gonna happen).

I'm excited to simply know what Iemitsu's flame is.

i really thought i posted here already......... huh ? but great chapter. i doubt he will go for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]