Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Ah, well I have 1 more week of school, after that I'll go on a D.Gray-man, Harry Potter, Hajime no Ippo, 20thCB, and 21stCB reading spree.

Regular Member Chainsaw_Chimaera's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mr_bushido View Post
    I totally adore this series! I'm at the Ippo vs. Sendo rematch for the title. No other sports anime/manga could ever be this epic. I'm hoping for some more OVA's, like the Takamura vs. Hawk match.
    It would be awesome if they would animate more of this series. Anything with Takamura would be fantastic. I mean if they did another 75 episodes they still wouldn't near having to do fillers. Since they stopped in 2003 I doubt Madhouse will animate it anymore, but I can always hope.

Top 5 in my book, a very long story to be told. Who would think boxing could be this epic. Oh the power of Japanese comics!

I've watch it too. Comedy and fun to watch. Fight scene is very nice with cool especial effect.

one of the best manga i've read, but i do wonder when it's going to end ... it's on volume 70++ now and Ippo has only fought with guys on Asia level and hope there would be more Miyata soon

same i <3 this manga
    http://mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic254_5.gif

I pimp the Manga over at NF. It's pretty good

Wow~ its been running for 17 years,thanks for posting that info,Chainsaw_Chimaera.

I really looking forward to that fight between ippo and miyada, that would big but i think thats would be ippo last fight in the series. since its his target since his early career. kinda like a rematch.

so you ever played the ps2 ippo game? dunno its name anyone know?

Regular Member Chainsaw_Chimaera's Avatar
    The two games released in America were called Victorious Boxers (Ippo's Road to Glory and Fighting Spirit), both were for the PS2. Hopefully they will bring over the Wii version of the Hajime no Ippo game (Hajime no Ippo: The Fighting Revolution) as I think these games are both good for people whom like the story and anyone whom is a fan of boxing games.

ou~~

I would definitely play the ippo game in Wii if I have the chance.that game is gonna be exciting fo sure~