Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Hajime no Ippo: Revolution is coming to the States in September.

And god DAMN does this series rock--I still feel like it has the most intelligent combat I've ever seen in a shounen series.

Two lefts dont make a right...but a GUN does
    ive started reading and watching this series and i have to say i love it. its funny and its action packed, what more can you ask for from a manga? it kinda reminds me of eyeshield. miata for shin. ippo for sena, except ippo is about a million times more awesome than sena. miata and shin...i have to say, shin is GOD so...Shin wins.

Great manga although if you have read all the chapters up to date you'll notice that the suspense is bad for your health as the fights take about a volume or two to end which really hurts the pace but still this is my FAVORITE manga/anime just cause it has everything i wish i could make a sig about Takamura or anyone from HnI but to find good pics from this series is an incredible hard task

-_-'
    ||veni, vidi, vici||
    m(_ _)m

I got the autograph of the creator at AX2005 I think...2005 or 2004, I can't remember. It was called Fighting Spirit at the booth, so I didn't know that it was Hajime no Ippo, or else I would've been more excited at the time. I just got in line because I was like, "Oh sweet, short line for autographs! Might as well get one!"

P.S. I had only heard of its name, never seen any of it at the time.

OMG you are sooooo lucky he's the best

-_-'
    ||veni, vidi, vici||
    m(_ _)m

Its sad that HnI isn't so popular here in the states. Its probably because the people here think too highly of American boxers. cause when I asked my friends about HnI they were like "Japanese boxing?!?! Pppppsssshhhh! yeah right!"... I got to admit I was like that before watching the show. but later found out that Japan is pretty huge in the boxing world, especially in light, fly and straw-weight classes.

Yeah but they are bad at the heavyweight class which most people value.
    WHICH in turn pisses me off.....THIS ANIME/MANGA PAWNS ANYONE

-_-'
    ||veni, vidi, vici||
    m(_ _)m

I started watching the anime, I haven't stopped since then, finished the series within a week, which is a record for myself. great fights, very indept with characters, dempsey roll FTW!

im very new to this series... I usually prefer to read the manga unless the anime stays true to the manga like HunterXhunter, Naruto, bleach before Bunto arc and one Piece. Can i watch all the anime and start from the manga without missing out important stuff?

Yea, you can.