Page 26 of 27 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 LastLast
    chapter 1004

Spoiler!
    Last edited by Flare Blitz; 02-13-2013 at 03:27 AM.

^He's the champ, he'll get up from that but it will be an even playing field from here on.

sig made by me

^the match should be over; Mike lost and he knows it unless he's too drowsy to realise what happened.
    The ref counted way to slowly and even helped him getting up... If you have any pride as a boxer, than that' is unacceptable.

Mike hasn't even responded to the ref, I doubt he can continue he might just drop.

Quote Originally Posted by Flare Blitz View Post
    ^the match should be over; Mike lost and he knows it unless he's too drowsy to realise what happened.
    The ref counted way to slowly and even helped him getting up... If you have any pride as a boxer, than that' is unacceptable.
    Oh snap, I read until chapter 1003, didn't realize 1004 is up. Well Vorg already won the fight but it probably end in a no contest as both fighters are unable to fight no more. I doubt Mike has realized what happened.

sig made by me

Wow no one has talked about this in quite a while, wondering if you guys are still reading it. Anyways real reason I am reviving this sadly dead thread is I was wondering if anyone had any links to where I can get the entire first series of Ippo with the OVA's. I can find downloads of New Challenger no problem, but I want the first season. Oh and also Ippo's fight for #1 contender is about to start and I think it is going to be amazing!

Thank you
    My name is Corey and I am an asshole. I get excessively drunk at inappropriate times, disregard social norms, indulge in every whim, ignore the consequences of my actions, mock idiots and posers, sleep with random women, and just generally act like a raging dick head. I contribute to society in no way what so ever

Proud fan of the Oujou White Knights!

Nice, are you as pumped as I am for the fight? Plus I feel horrible for Manabu but he was just too cocky and sadly he deserved to lose in order to gain some growth. He has all the skills and will be champ soon
    My name is Corey and I am an asshole. I get excessively drunk at inappropriate times, disregard social norms, indulge in every whim, ignore the consequences of my actions, mock idiots and posers, sleep with random women, and just generally act like a raging dick head. I contribute to society in no way what so ever

Proud fan of the Oujou White Knights!

I wanted him to win, too, which is a minority opinion I think. But yeah, he doesn't have Ippo's "Always a challenger" mindset. Nor Takamura's "Weight of the belt" one. He should learn that.

Well I'm glad he did lose. He has been cocky and although he actually trained really hard for this fight the fact that he already beat Imai before probably got into his head and become too complacent. Getting beat down within a round is what's surprising though.

sig made by me