Page 16 of 27 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 ... LastLast
    ^Uhm did you mean he'll end it up with one punch and not on one chap? Coz they already been staring at each other for two straight chaps now.

The way I see it, Ippo is too tight and just concentrating everything in one punch. He'll throw a telegraphed punch and get countered but won't even flinch and his punch will walk right through his opponent as if nothing happened. He'll end this fight with one punch.

sig made by me

I know I been complaining and still am about the dragging out of this fight. But I actually enjoyed some of this chapter strangely. But the ending man......gives a whole new meaning for blue balls.

@arisart i meant both of it, that the one punch he throws will be a chapter long cuz of the reactions and so on....

Sig & Ava = Jaiden

^Oh ok, but I bet you it'll take two chaps for that one punch to end the fight!!

sig made by me

:o there was movement in this chap.
    The explainations should be done by now, so next chap = the action

^^^ somehow i doubt that there will be action next chap. i thought so everytime,i say next chap. the bell rings xD

Sig & Ava = Jaiden

^ lol that would be the biggest trolling ever.

Since the fight seems to not be going anywhere anytime soon, I'll ask about an old chapter.

Was there anything special about the mention of the mangaka of Kimi no Iru Machi?

Oh morikawa well done. You've trolled us once again. This may be a record amount of trolling in a fight ever. I was certain these last few chapters a punch would be thrown.but only 1 1/2 minutes passed and they're just now moving. We are making some progress!
    Hey baby, wanna take a gander at some Adam West penis?

Quote Originally Posted by kuroihikari View Post
    Since the fight seems to not be going anywhere anytime soon, I'll ask about an old chapter.

Was there anything special about the mention of the mangaka of Kimi no Iru Machi?
    I really don't know but I think Hajime no Ippo was also mentioned in Iru Machi. I'm guessing both mangakas are just trolling each other..

Anyway, finally some movement. In manga time, Ippo just closed the gap in split second. In real time, it will took him 2 freakin weeks.

sig made by me