Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 81
  1. #51
    Quote Originally Posted by lunchroomclassic View Post
    What if Madara abducted Nagato during the destruction of the whirlpool country while Nagato was a baby.

    He had no memories of being orphaned or his village being destroyed, and lives his younger years through a genjutsu believing he has parents. By using leaf shinobi to murder his "fake" parents, not only did Madara help unlock Nagato's rinnegan, but he planted a seed of hatred for the leaf within Nagato.

    ****all speculation, if you intend to bash the theory, please don't respond, as i didnt really think about this before posting this, so i don't intend to defend it****
    Don't know if this counts as bashing or not, but..

    For what reason would Madara have abducted Nagato? We've seen no evidence that you can tell who has the potential to develop the Rinnegan, so the Rinnegan couldn't be the reason.

  2. #52
    SIMS for short >:] StareIntoMySharingan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,343
    Quote Originally Posted by Orrion View Post
    Don't know if this counts as bashing or not, but..

    For what reason would Madara have abducted Nagato? We've seen no evidence that you can tell who has the potential to develop the Rinnegan, so the Rinnegan couldn't be the reason.
    he was an uzumaki, therefore a descendant of the younger son of the sage. what more evidence would you wan/needt? what other reason would tobi possibly have to be after nagato?
    And witness the sparkle within this world of darkness.
    http://mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic54294_1.gif


  3. #53
    Quote Originally Posted by Orrion View Post
    Don't know if this counts as bashing or not, but..

    For what reason would Madara have abducted Nagato? We've seen no evidence that you can tell who has the potential to develop the Rinnegan, so the Rinnegan couldn't be the reason.
    maybe uzumaki babies were slim pickins idk. haha

  4. #54
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    78
    Quote Originally Posted by Island man View Post
    @ Gaara kazekage: good to know i'm not the voice in the wilderness on this one

    @psukkar: even sasuke demonstrated how much control his sharingan had over the fox when team 7 first were reunited, so i would rule it out
    sorry people, that was a typo. what i mean to say was it's possible some other uchiha could have the power to control the fox with an EMS

  5. #55
    Senior Member psukkar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    527
    Last chapter Madara was talking about a person that had plans for his revieval which didnt quite go right. Kabuto steps in and tells him he is the one controlling these summons and that he was this person's assitant.

    Both madara and kabuto are talking about tobi I guess so this just adds to the mystery of tobi.

  6. #56
    Senior Member knife eater's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    532
    Quote Originally Posted by Orrion View Post
    Except that we know Nagato was a member of the Uzumaki clan, and they have ties to the Senju clan.

    The only link we have between Senju and Uchiha are the sons of the Sage of Six Paths. Far as we know, the enmity between the 2 groups hadn't allowed for interaction before Konoha's founding. And after the founding, Madara is the one least likely to have propagated with the Uzumaki or Senju Clans.
    The whole Nagato being an Uzumaki is what makes Madara a father/uncle so obvious. By having a child with an exceptional Uzumaki or Senju woman he would effectively be combining the powers of the brothers' bloodlines. Your logic afterwards flies contrary to centuries of classic literature and popular manga. Ever read Romeo and Juliet? Madara having a relationship with Hashirama's wife or a Sunju/Uzumaki close to Hashirama or Hashirama's brother, the second hokage, would make so much sense and give just the right pepper to their fighting.

  7. #57

  8. #58
    Senior Member psukkar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    527
    Quote Originally Posted by Arbitrary View Post
    So I was right with the mutation.
    well hard to say either way. One would think hasihrama is involved somehow but we really dont know what madara did in his final hours to awake the rinnegan.

  9. #59
    Quote Originally Posted by lunchroomclassic View Post
    What if Madara abducted Nagato during the destruction of the whirlpool country while Nagato was a baby.

    He had no memories of being orphaned or his village being destroyed, and lives his younger years through a genjutsu believing he has parents. By using leaf shinobi to murder his "fake" parents, not only did Madara help unlock Nagato's rinnegan, but he planted a seed of hatred for the leaf within Nagato.

    ****all speculation, if you intend to bash the theory, please don't respond, as i didnt really think about this before posting this, so i don't intend to defend it****
    Quote Originally Posted by knife eater View Post
    The whole Nagato being an Uzumaki is what makes Madara a father/uncle so obvious. By having a child with an exceptional Uzumaki or Senju woman he would effectively be combining the powers of the brothers' bloodlines. Your logic afterwards flies contrary to centuries of classic literature and popular manga. Ever read Romeo and Juliet? Madara having a relationship with Hashirama's wife or a Sunju/Uzumaki close to Hashirama or Hashirama's brother, the second hokage, would make so much sense and give just the right pepper to their fighting.
    EXCELLENT! I like this a lot!
    I am an artist, and my medium is death. I'm about to create my masterpiece :s



    Fan of the Rasengan Doujutsu theory, even though it's dead. Although, he does have the special Uzumaki clan blood.

    Quote Originally Posted by thorofasgard13 View Post
    Because he's the hero the shinobi world deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. Naruto.

  10. #60
    Senior Member Maximo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Slovakia, not Slovenia - LEARN THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE !!!
    Posts
    1,804
    My take on this is that Tobi is in fact Izuna but I still think by the time Madara fought Hashirama he was still deceased as it was stated in the data book. Madara gains rinnegan, what do you think he would do first ? Yup, revives Izuna .. but he revives him in the same state he died, without sharingan. This could be the reason behind Tobis statements about him being weak and "injured". Plus, it would also explain why Tobi has such vast collection of sharingans and the reason he was quiet for nearly 100 years since Madaras death. However, its a mystery to me how Madara died, but he left Zetsu and Hashiramas cells for Izuna, and he followed in his brothers footsteps.
    FAVOURITE MANGAS
    Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Claymore, Ao No Exorcist, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Gamaran, Toriko, Vinland Saga, Gantz, Wolf Guy, Deadman Wonderland, Vagabond, Blade of The Immortal, Battle Royale, Zettman

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •