I'm not convinced that Tobi is a clone of some sort of Madara's however when he did break Kushina seal, the fox did seem to remember Tobi in some manner, in fact the fox was like " It's You." We only heard of Madara using the sharingan to tame the fox, i dunno you guys decide
Fox notices a sharngan i dunno maybe he knew it wasnt madara and was someone else, from our point of view this isnt much of a lead.
But what is very intresting about this is that the FOX still knows alot about whats going on and may well be the one that tells us who tobi is. That would be very approite in my eyes and since naruto and the fox need to come to some agreement its a nice starting point for them to relate.
The Master's Legacy
If a theory can't explain the mysteries of the past, it has little chance to explain the mysteries of the present and future.
But this would suck, why? Because it will most likely be some time before Tobi and Naruto clash again and it would at that point(if any) that the Kyuubi would start talking.
Well neither one of them died fighting Hashrima but Tobi's side suffered great injury and my theory is that the effect of splitting is similar to the concept of shadow clones. If Tobi had melded with his other half the damage he received would be transferred back to the other half.
So they decided to remain as 2 separate halfs but doing so for a prolonged period of time may have made both sides somehow weaker. The untouched Madara side may have contracted a disease or had himself purposely sealed away by Nagato in some long term plan to eventually be revived and meld with his other half when the conditions where right.
Tobi we know has replaced his arms with Hashrima clone arms so that he can utilize the complete Rinnegan power. Its possible that after Madara carries out his Eye of moon plan he planned to merge with his other half and become complete. Perhaps because one half contains 6 sage type power and a Rinnegan this power could be transferred to his real body.
- Also note remember the Rinnegan ability to restore damage and bring back the dead only works on recent injuries and deaths it would seem, otherwise Nagato could have raised all his friends from the grave and restored his own legs to working condition.
* The reason to seal the other Madara relates to this as well the time limit restoration would only work if Madara's injuries where recent so preserving him creates that condition. He purposely has his soul sealed so he can be brought back and merged with his other half then healed to 100% bypassing the Rinnegan time limit.
What chakra type are you?
SHIT! I just can't find my post, where I wrote the timelines about Madara's long-short hair scenarios,.. here it goes again:
- Madara vs. 1st Hokage ( long hair )
- When Itachi was 13 years old,.. he confronted Madara for not attacking Konoha ( long hair )
- Madara brainfckin 4th. Mizukage and Kisame ( long hair )
- Tobi [ 50/50 Madara ] attacking Konoha for the second time, ( short hair )
After Madara's second attack, he never showed himself anymore, in his original form. Madara changed his mask and had short hair.. but let us don't forget that Kisame, recognized Madara, when he took his mask off for telling him that he's pulling the strings, and not PAIN.
You see: Itachi and Tobi himself said; that he's a shell of his former self, BUT his DOUJUTSU's,.. his power is still intact. That means that 1. Tobi's current body has to be an uchiha body ( the blood / genes are needed for executing does doujutsu's without side-effects ) and 2. his sharingan eyes IS THE POWER THAT'S STILL INTACT, but his body is not.
* The sharingan eye when Tobi put that genjutsu on 4th. Mizukage, was also been executed against Konan, so his right eye has to be one of his original eyes. His left eye was used for Izanagi, so that's the socket where he replaces his eye with one of his hundred other sharingan eyes.
My point being: I don't believe that he split himself into two, just like Muu. The God, the Master of Sharingan.. probably found another way. I believe that he split his soul in two, in each of his eye.
We've seen Tobi replacing body parts, through white-zetzu.. does body parts were probably that heavily damaged by Hashirama. I believe that Tobi's body is MADARA's real body, and that he lost his left eye for the sacrifice. I think that his wharping / phasing technique, was his extra doujutsu that he had gained, after the transplant.. BUT he didn't used that against 1st. Hokage, why?
- His aim wasn't for the win.. his aim was the fight in long term, the future. Madara knew that he couldn't handle 1st. Hokage and probably read the tablet, that was hidden underground Uchiha. Like he already explained to Konan: I only fought Hashirama, for his powers. So Madara saved his wharping / phasing doujutsu to the end, so he could " manipulate " the rest of the world, that he's death. His left sharingan eye, could be his sacrifice ( his half of his soul ).
I mean, lets face it: Sarutobi cut 1/3 of Oro's soul and sealed it in Death God.. Sasori sealed himself in a fckin TUBE, Minato sealed half of kyuubi inside of him and the list goes on and on. Why couldn't the King of Uchiha, the first one to awaken EMS, not seal his soul into his eyes? Afterall; The Uchiha's are all about their strong, fearest eyes and hatred ?!?!
The moment that Madara came out of that coffin,.. he said: that little brat Nagato has grown. Meaning; Madara planned this all out from the start. Madara WANTED to be revived.
Do you guys also remember when Tobi used Izanagi and his eye shut down? His left side of his face was PURE BLACK. Exactly the same as Black Zetzu.. Zetzu himself could be a creation of Madara and White- zetzu simple represent Hashirama.
Black - Hatred - Madara
White - Nature - Hashirama
AAAH FUCK!! I just can't take it anymore !! seriously, Kishimoto is a MASTER.
... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...
I'm getting way too much of a lame Harry Potter Horcrux vibe from this whole thing honestly.
Sig and Ava by Imotochan
@ Agabomba, Why is there a Long Haired Madara, and A short Haired Madara with different Mask, if there has always been only one Madara?
@ Pow, Why did Madara create/Need a Zetsu in the first instance seeing that Zetsu must have been with him from the time he fought Hashirama, if he didn't know he would need Hashirama clones, or intend to clone a full grown Hashirama all along, or know he would be Severely damaged by Hashirama in the fight?
Last edited by paulbee; 10-18-2011 at 08:07 PM.
I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !