Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 53

Thread: Tobi vs Madara

  1. #41
    Uchū kage senju guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    tsukuyomi
    Posts
    81
    it seems that i was wrong, Ive always told people that tobi isn't madara, he's kakashis old friend obito.

  2. #42
    Senior Member Gaara Kazekage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    933
    Quote Originally Posted by Gohan View Post
    Here you go, one cookie for you.
    OOOoooooOOOO, thank you, OMNOMNOMNOM!


    Manga/Anime I read/have read/tried to read:
    Spoiler!


    Water type

    What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

  3. #43
    Elder Brother EliteKage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    931
    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal-JyNxX View Post
    Danzo was a Saint!
    Sure if mass murderers qualify as saints..........

  4. #44
    Tobi IS Madara.

    Madara IS Madara.

    It's not that hard...

    We know that those with the power of Uchiha and Senju combined, the power of the sage, are able to use Izanagi.

    Izanagi can be used to seperate chakra/souls and create life ( the bijuu from the jyuubi).

    Madara, greatly wounded from his battle with Hashirama used this power to create Tobi and probably implant some of his power (Uchiha/Senju) into Nagato.

    The end result would be Tobi using Nagato to bring Madara back at his prime, and have a nice pair of rinnegan for him.

    His plan was derailed...


    Quote Originally Posted by EliteKage View Post
    Sure if mass murderers qualify as saints..........
    Many have...
    I am an artist, and my medium is death. I'm about to create my masterpiece :s



    Fan of the Rasengan Doujutsu theory, even though it's dead. Although, he does have the special Uzumaki clan blood.

    Quote Originally Posted by thorofasgard13 View Post
    Because he's the hero the shinobi world deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. Naruto.

  5. #45
    Senior Member Gaara Kazekage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    933
    Except that the Izanagi which Madara and the other Uchiha's are capable of can't do that, it can only change something that have happened to the user, like damage or death, into a dream. So it can't be with Izanagi he did it.


    Manga/Anime I read/have read/tried to read:
    Spoiler!


    Water type

    What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

  6. #46
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaara Kazekage View Post
    Except that the Izanagi which Madara and the other Uchiha's are capable of can't do that, it can only change something that have happened to the user, like damage or death, into a dream. So it can't be with Izanagi he did it.
    He only used it on himself in regards to creating Tobi. As that was used on himself, it is reasonable, and could have been done to create Tobi. As to giving Nagato his Rinnegan, we've seen Itachi give power to Naruto, Madara could have easily done the same thing to Nagato but with the intended effect of awakening the rinnegan.

    Itachi implanted Amaterasu into Sasuke, I doubt that a sharingan would appear if you implanted the sharingan power into an Uzumaki.
    I am an artist, and my medium is death. I'm about to create my masterpiece :s



    Fan of the Rasengan Doujutsu theory, even though it's dead. Although, he does have the special Uzumaki clan blood.

    Quote Originally Posted by thorofasgard13 View Post
    Because he's the hero the shinobi world deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. Naruto.

  7. #47
    Senior Member paulbee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Fargo, North Dakota USA
    Posts
    6,932
    Quote Originally Posted by thorofasgard13 View Post
    He only used it on himself in regards to creating Tobi. As that was used on himself, it is reasonable, and could have been done to create Tobi. As to giving Nagato his Rinnegan, we've seen Itachi give power to Naruto, Madara could have easily done the same thing to Nagato but with the intended effect of awakening the rinnegan.

    Itachi implanted Amaterasu into Sasuke, I doubt that a sharingan would appear if you implanted the sharingan power into an Uzumaki.
    I have to side with Gaara on this one. Every single Izanagi replica of Danzo's Vanished. To do what you say, Madara would have had to create something from nothing, and as far as I know only th Rinnegan Izanagi can do that.


    ***** Tobi still IS MADARA
    Last edited by paulbee; 10-16-2011 at 08:15 PM.

    I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

  8. #48

    Naruto I agree that Tobi is Obito

    Quote Originally Posted by senju guy View Post
    it seems that i was wrong, Ive always told people that tobi isn't madara, he's kakashis old friend obito.
    I too agree to this theory. Because the similarities are convincing. Apart from the usual theories of why Obito might be Tobi, here's some extras from what I think (I don't know if it has been proposed yet).
    1. Tobi uses dimension transportation and manages to transport himself to other dimensions. Kakashi can do similar thing as in transporting others to different dimension. Maybe he never tried it on himself that he doesn't posses the exact equivalent of Tobi. Assuming that eyes from the same source has the same dou-ability, wouldn't it make sense that Tobi and Kakashi could've got it from the same person? Or rather, Tobi might be that source? In other words, Tobi might be Obito?
    2. For some odd reason, the only person alive who can identify Obito, Kakashi, is kept alive despite killing him off in one episode. Couldn't this be an indication that he has some major role later on and that's why he's kept alive? Maybe to identify Tobi as Obito?
    3. Tobi seems to have Hashirama's cells in him and assuming that's from Zetsu, doesn't it correlate with Obito's damaged left-half, which probably got regenerated using Zetsu's skills or somehow merging with his left half? Where's black zetsu's left-half anyway, assuming black Zetsu existed before the white Zetsus were created? He had to be complete at some point before the white Zetsus were created, right?
    4. If Zetsu is controlling Obito's one half, wouldn't it correlate with the split-personality behaviour of Tobi acting like a playful kid because his other-half of the brain is still Obito? Probably it is not purely Zetsu but it could be Madara'fied Zetsu. Just throwing that possibility up in the air.

  9. #49
    Quote Originally Posted by ViteFalcon View Post
    I too agree to this theory. Because the similarities are convincing. Apart from the usual theories of why Obito might be Tobi, here's some extras from what I think (I don't know if it has been proposed yet).
    1. Tobi uses dimension transportation and manages to transport himself to other dimensions. Kakashi can do similar thing as in transporting others to different dimension. Maybe he never tried it on himself that he doesn't posses the exact equivalent of Tobi. Assuming that eyes from the same source has the same dou-ability, wouldn't it make sense that Tobi and Kakashi could've got it from the same person? Or rather, Tobi might be that source? In other words, Tobi might be Obito?
    I dont think so. It's a good theorie but i think there r some problems with the obito's eyes.
    Obitos right eye was definitely destroyed. If madara needed a new corpse, then why shouldnt he get this from uchiha massacre or Uchiha clan at that time? And i think Madara has no idea which MS contain the obitos eyes.

    Tobi said once to sasuke something like "Space time Jutsu belongs to my power". So i think it's true.

    My thinking:
    fact is: There was a plan for madara's comeback.
    Tobi is maybe the insurance to maintain it. And maybe the time to get madara back to life is the time when Akatsuki colected all tailschakramonster. But I think tobi chaged the plan and intentionaly want to do it without original Madara.

    Now who is Tobi? I think tobi is another kind of clone made by Zetsu.

  10. #50
    Senior Member knife eater's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    532
    Who was the first hokage's wife? Did he have a sister or close female friend? I think there was more fighting over women between Madara and Hashirama than the legend's reveal. This is why we have Nagato and big thanks to whoever started the theory that Nagato was Madara's offspring (with senju or uzumaki [I know Nagato was uzumaki and not senju but...]). Heck, there could even have been fighting over Nagato between Madara and Hashirama, such fighting that could have influenced Hashirama's dispersal of bijuu between the nations and villages knowing the rennegan would later resurface in the ninja world. There is a whole new can of worms opened with Madara's knowledge of Nagato that has the potential to reshape what we know of Madara's time period and his own motivations (and Hashirama's) given that rennegan was definitely known and planned to reappear. Also, since it's obvious I like foreshadowing and symbols I will throw out there that the "Madara knew the brat Nagato had grown" is another loan to all the fans who want Naruto and Hinata to end up together (they will produce a Nagato of their own, from the proper foundations, unlike the foundations Madara would have provided).

    But my on topic question is this, what is it about muu's technique that suggests that only 1 of the splits receives the soul? I was under the impression that each split was a true half in both body and soul. I could have easily overlooked something in my reading but I really dislike the extent by which zetsu gets play in some of these theories. I still think that whenever Madara split, it was half body and half soul to each and each one had to deal with their respective fates. One died and the other got zetsu'd later after "stealing" Hashirama's powers. Kabuto is obviously missing this split angle given how Tobi is still trying to play around edo.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •