Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Tobi vs Madara

Heroes Don't Hav Red Eyes Immortal-JyNxX's Avatar
    Ok I see a lot of new guys here so many won't kno who I am. But I see I've come home from deployment at the right time. After spending all day catching up on Naruto it seems once again I"M RIGHT!!! I've been called all types of idiot for saying Tobi wasn't Madara. Paulbee was one of the few who kept sort of an open mind..

New question now is will everyone accept that Tobi is likely Izuna now??
    I'm right so if you have another opinion about anything you're wrong!! ...Well unless you said Karin would live or Sasuke will take Itachi's eyes lol!

Phixion loves to delete my "witty" post..

SIMS for short >:] StareIntoMySharingan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal-JyNxX View Post
    Ok I see a lot of new guys here so many won't kno who I am. But I see I've come home from deployment at the right time. After spending all day catching up on Naruto it seems once again I"M RIGHT!!! I've been called all types of idiot for saying Tobi wasn't Madara. Paulbee was one of the few who kept sort of an open mind..

I'VE MISSED YOU!!! XD lol and no. you shouldn't be so quick to jump to the conclusion that tobi is izuna... tobi might still be some kind of soulless, mission-programmed, leftover-body, brain-still-functioning, aspect of madara left over from his battle with hashirama. -_-

why do i think so? because of THIS!

http://www.mangareader.net/93-57917-...apter-512.html

by tobi saying, "i stole from him during OUR battle." EVEN THOUGH kabuto just showed him his madara zombie, tobi STILL claims to have fought hashirama, and kabuto stays quiet.. plot-hole? or a deeper mystery than just tobi really being izuna.

clue number 2.

"i am nothing more than an empty shell of my former self." BANG! this goes along perfectly with tobi being what was left of madara after losing his soul which kabuto just happened to bring back through the edo tensei technique.

clue number 3.

http://www.mangareader.net/93-369-17...apter-364.html

tobi's confusing talk about madara both as himself and as a third person outside of himself, is also explained with the concept of tobi being a soulless madara.

it ALL makes sense now! welcome back! but you're WRONG! how i strive to prove you wrong in an attempt to be included in your hall of fame found within your signature. >:]
    And witness the sparkle within this world of darkness.
    http://mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic54294_1.gif

That's why I said "likely" Izuna lol! I was thinking that a bit too but as of now Tobi is a 3rd piece to the 1st Hokage/Zetsu thing going on.. The real question is how the fuck Madara knows Nagato and why would he think Nagato was who resurrected him?

My weird(but really possible) theory on Tobi I'm trying to piece together. Is maybe he's some kind of weird manifestation of Madara & the 1st.. Maybe there chakra's combined into someone or some shit.

Btw Madara isn't the only one who battled with the 1st..
    I'm right so if you have another opinion about anything you're wrong!! ...Well unless you said Karin would live or Sasuke will take Itachi's eyes lol!

I am moving posts on this topic here: Apologies to the OP, just think it's easier on the MODs in the long run.

Quote Originally Posted by Arbitrary View Post
    Going by the Zetsu clone idea, the difference-maker would be the Sharingan.
    This one is even better:

Muu is from the same era, as Madara. They May have met. If so madara may have obtained the splitting in two technique from Muu.

The Madara who fought Hashirama could have been a Split or Half Madara. This Madara was injured by Hashirama (this explains how Tobi says that the wounds from the battle with Hashirama made him powerless, or something like that).

Tobi Now Merges with a Zetsu Clone, a) to get Hashirama's power, b) To replace parts lost in the battle.

Madara has a problem, he can't Re-Merge with himself given that Tobi contains Hashirama and plant parts, and he can't get a Rinnegan without merging with himself and Hashirama. Madara solves this problem by Raisung Nagato to weild the Rinnegan.

Madara may have given Nagato his own original eyes as the seed, but that doesn't explain how he died. Madara gives up all the chakra in his Half body to provide spiritual energy to Nagato. The Combination of Uzumaki+Sharingan+ Uchiha Chakra causes the Rinnegan to form...Hence Madara "Gave" the Rinnegan to Nagato

Edo Nagato has a Rinnegan because Edo Zombies come back with everything they had when they were alive, even the clothes and weapons on them..Clothes and weapons contain no DNA, so the the Edo Tensei must be more versatile than we originally thought.

Now Edo Madara was expecting to be Rinne Tensei ...not Edo Tensei, also Tobidara Expected Nagato to use RinneTensei for Madara's benefit...This all means that Nagato had an agreement to use Rinne Tensei to bring back Madara. Nagato knew that Madara was dead, yet he called Tobi Madara. This implies that Nagato knew Madara was split into two.

Finally, Tobidara told Kakashi that his goal was to be complete. I interprete that to mean that he wants to Re-Merge with himself, plus Hashirama's body type Using none other technique than IZANAGI (Rinne-Izanagi, not the Sharingan version).

Okay, this theory seems complete and logical to me (as of writing), I could change my mind though. But for now it seems to make sense this way.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

I remember you were the danzo fanatic lol

Quote Originally Posted by Gaara Kazekage View Post
    You said , AKA knowing=facts!
    That is something we pretty much kno. Since Madara is dead and he mentioned Nagato must have grown up, its logical to put 2 and 2 together and say Madara died during Nagatos childhood.

Danzo was a Saint!

Haven't been on here in forever but here's my theory (If its been said, I aplogize, I didn't want to read EVERYTHING in this thread) but I believe "Tobi" is part of Zetsu that acquired the Sharingan & the Rin*. Remember when Tobi got pissed when he found out Nagato used the technique to revive the fallen ninjas of the leaf? Well, Madara stepped out of the coffin saying "That little brat Nagato managed to grow". I'm guessing when Tobi said he wanted Nagato to use the technique for HIM, he probably meant for HIM as in Madara. Makes sense? That's probably another reason Madara was surprised he was revived by the Edo jutsu...

Anyway, I'm rushing, I'll put something more comprehensive later.

SIMS for short >:] StareIntoMySharingan's Avatar
    That's why I said "likely" Izuna lol! I was thinking that a bit too but as of now Tobi is a 3rd piece to the 1st Hokage/Zetsu thing going on.. The real question is how the fuck Madara knows Nagato and why would he think Nagato was who resurrected him?

My weird(but really possible) theory on Tobi I'm trying to piece together. Is maybe he's some kind of weird manifestation of Madara & the 1st.. Maybe there chakra's combined into someone or some shit.

Btw Madara isn't the only one who battled with the 1st..
    i think izuna should be thrown out the idea; yes, tobi really being izuna would make him more relatable with sasuke, but it would be a somewhat wack twist while kishi has the possibility of having way more fun with this.

for example, let's play with the idea of tobi being a soulless madara. we saw what happened to orochimar's arms when they had the soul sealed out of them, they died, yet tobi is still living. Yet, if his body has somehow been enhanced by hashirama's cells and life energy, that life energy might just be enough or what it takes for a body to stay alive without a soul.

and once his body becomes reunited with madara's soul, the life energy wouldn't need to be necessary to be used as a battery for his body, and can instead be transferred to his power instead,or physical energy, making him not only complete, but with hashirama's extra power to boot.

nagato's ressurecting technique would probably be needed for such a procedure.

Edit: Also, if tobi really is just a soulless madara, then for all intends and purposes, he is still madara, and you sir, would be WRONG! -_- i look forward to the day >:]
    Last edited by StareIntoMySharingan; 10-14-2011 at 04:00 AM.
    And witness the sparkle within this world of darkness.
    http://mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic54294_1.gif

You clearly don't know me either, I have been saying that Tobi isn't Madara since I first joined the forum, and that it would be Madara in the Mystery coffin ever since it came up. Just saying.

Manga/Anime I read/have read/tried to read:
    Spoiler!

Water type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Quote Originally Posted by Gaara Kazekage View Post
    You clearly don't know me either, I have been saying that Tobi isn't Madara since I first joined the forum, and that it would be Madara in the Mystery coffin ever since it came up. Just saying.
    Here you go, one cookie for you.