3 14.29%
  • Bad

1 4.76%
  • Awful

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō Daemon Spade's Avatar
    inbetween Matsumoto's ______! Dont, judge me!
    so I wonder what would happen if he crossed Zan with Mayori.
    FOOLS!!!!!

Favorite Manga/Anime Characters
    Naruto, Orochimaru, Jariya, Itachi, Ichigo, Mayuri, Kenpachi, Mugen, Vash the Stampede, "L", Edward Elric, Reborn, Rokudo Mukuro, Black Star, Dr. Fraken Stein, Death the Kid

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    There can be two possible conclusions, brought up in this chapter that could still have sense.

One is that his ability works differently for living things and non-living, but has the same basis of memory alteration, which in case of non-living objects, memory change means alteration of it's existence, shape, and so on. It's like a wood table, remembers that it was just a wood, but Tsuki force it to remember that from wood it become a wood chair. The memory of non-living objects is stored in their souls (that's what it said at the beginning of this arc), thus with their own power they can alter physical shape, which remember being different than it is... assuming when a normal objects change it's shape, it's soul changes with it.

The other one is that, his ability has nothing to do with memory alteration, but it's more akin to time travel where he splits his presence and sends it back in time, thus allowing him to alter past by his actions (like creating a trap) or making his presence appear there and swap with someone's else (what he did with Chad and Ori). It could be called experience alteration, where he made the roof, experience the creation of the trap by his hands in it's past and that is why the trap appeared in the present.

He changes the experience of only one thing or one person, which prevents it from skipping time lines. It's like he jumps back in time, changes past, thus creating a new time line and when going back to the original, he brings that one other person's/thing's existence with him, which overlap it's other self.

Actually it's really f*cked up :p.
    Which is exactly why I like it! XD

Prick List: Gaara, Bee Genesis 1.0's Avatar
    That's right bitches. T Sizzle not only survives a chapter but has the upper hand heading out of it.

Of course that shit isn't going to last once Byakuya reveals he's just been analyzing him but he made it look damn good.

"For I being a poor man, have only my dreams & I have spread them beneath your feet. Tread carefully, for you tread upon my dreams."

Quote Originally Posted by Genesis 1.0 View Post
    That's right bitches. T Sizzle not only survives a chapter but has the upper hand heading out of it.

Of course that shit isn't going to last once Byakuya reveals he's just been analyzing him but he made it look damn good.
    And then Tsuki will come out and say: "Oh, have you forgotten that I first sliced the leaf ?".

There is still the possibility of him running away (as he isn't inside the gameboy), entering SS (forcing Urahara to open the gate ?), breaking out Aizen from prison, cutting H-ball and thus becoming it's master.

If Tsukushima is that powerful and he is not the boss of the gang,I'm waiting to witness Ginjou's powers. But seriously,fullbringers are really cool (if used by cool persons ).

And then Tsuki will come out and say: "Oh, have you forgotten that I first sliced the leaf ?".

There is still the possibility of him running away (as he isn't inside the gameboy), entering SS (forcing Urahara to open the gate ?), breaking out Aizen from prison, cutting H-ball and thus becoming it's master.
    Well, it's also a possibility that Ishida has a brain tumor and suddenly seizes, causing him to shoot an arrow at Ichigo while he's not paying attention to anything but Ginjo, piercing his heart and killing him, nuff said.

Manga/Anime I read/have read/tried to read:
    Spoiler!

Water type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Nice chapter.

Tsuki being able to insert himself in the past of non-living objects was something I did not see coming. Tsuki FTW, yeah right! BTW Shishi should just stay down but it makes the fight more entertaining am all for it.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

There can be two possible conclusions, brought up in this chapter that could still have sense.

One is that his ability works differently for living things and non-living, but has the same basis of memory alteration, which in case of non-living objects, memory change means alteration of it's existence, shape, and so on. It's like a wood table, remembers that it was just a wood, but Tsuki force it to remember that from wood it become a wood chair. The memory of non-living objects is stored in their souls (that's what it said at the beginning of this arc), thus with their own power they can alter physical shape, which remember being different than it is... assuming when a normal objects change it's shape, it's soul changes with it.

The other one is that, his ability has nothing to do with memory alteration, but it's more akin to time travel where he splits his presence and sends it back in time, thus allowing him to alter past by his actions (like creating a trap) or making his presence appear there and swap with someone's else (what he did with Chad and Ori). It could be called experience alteration, where he made the roof, experience the creation of the trap by his hands in it's past and that is why the trap appeared in the present.

He changes the experience of only one thing or one person, which prevents it from skipping time lines. It's like he jumps back in time, changes past, thus creating a new time line and when going back to the original, he brings that one other person's/thing's existence with him, which overlap it's other self.

Actually it's really f*cked up :p.
    I understand the premise of Tsuki's power at work here. He is reshaping the past of whatever he cuts, be it organic or inorganic. And you know what? I actually think it is a pretty cool idea, and pretty OP as far as powers go. What I have a problem with here is the execution of said power. After he "cuts" Byakuya's zan he states that he will never again be cut by that blade? Seriously? how the hell does that work out? I am guessing it is because he is physically(metaphysically?) part of the things past he can gain memories of the time shared with the object, in this case Byakuya's zan. So he theoretically now has a ton of memories with "seeing" the zanpakuto in action and is presumably an expert on Byakuya's fighting style. Put aside for the moment that Byakuya's "technique" in fighting with his sword is just to chase the person around with steel flower petals until he gets em, thereby making predicting what he will do impossible since it is based on the reactions of the person he is fighting; why should Tsuki even bother with that? He could have just been like, "Oh, by the way I cut your sword. Yeah I actually stole your sword the moment before you came here." and it would have theoretically disappeared. But then we get into problems of causality and multiple universes and impossible realities and universe destroying paradoxes. See where this is leading? That son of a bitch Tsuki destroying the time-space continuum. Anyway yeah, execution of power shown here? not too happy with it.

I never expected byakuya to loose the upper-hand and in just one chapter, oh and tsukishima's ability is sick as hell. I know it is too OPed, but at least he knew what to do with it unlike giriko(well we could blame part of it to kenpachi slicing him before we can even blink, that way he couldn't show anymore of his abilities lols). Unless ginjou shows some kind of sick ass fighting style and abilities, i'd say tsukishima is the scariest and strongest fullbringer hands down..... THere ain't no manga with too many characters with OPed, far fetched abilities like bleach, well not as many as this except for DBZ's energy blasts lols

BWAHAHAHA!! Bold man still rulz!!

btw, byakuya still have his destructive kido...
    tsukisima could manipulate kido also?
    life sucks, then you die, and guess what!? it still sucks...