• Awful

1 5.56%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

One Piece 642 discussion/643 prediction

One piece chapter 642

New chapter is out! Thanks mangazone for one piece 642

Mangashare tracker

Last edited by skillder; 10-12-2011 at 02:43 PM.

wow that was fast O_o

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU------------

lost again...........

anyway...

i don`t care if Hodi "true character' mystery wasn`t answered..

i don`t care if some of the fishmen are starting to get on my nerves...

the last spread with Zoro was Epic....come Hyozou..i`m want some sashimi right now.

btw,the Color page was great but i can`t seem to find Zoro anywhere.
    Last edited by daz bonez; 10-12-2011 at 01:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

Hyouzo was Hodi's only chance of winning. Was. Hodi should have counted for Zoro in his obviously complex scheme(and by obviously complex, I mean LSD Rampage).

Why can't Jinbe save the slaves himself? He isn't doing anything.

Robin needs to lose the shades.

Let it be known that Chopper is a MONSTER first and foremost. Chopper has be labeled as a monster since his introduction and has been struggling with it since. He has not only come into terms with being a monster, he enjoys it now and wants to be more of a monster. Giant Point being the name of his Monster Point has been debunked again and again. If anyone still believes that name as a possibility; stop it.

Hodi isn't just trash, he's a chewed up piece of gum stuck on the bottom of your shoe. almost unnoticeable, very annoying, bitch to get rid of and people will think you're disgusting if you try and get rid of it anywhere. Luffy should just kill him.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

Chopper said it himself, he wants to be a monster not a freakin giant. And as I said before, Zoro never underestimate an opponent. Hyozou is good but no where near Zoro. Heck Zoro was really excited on fighting Kaku before and we all know how the fight ended. It wasn't even a fight to death.

sig made by me

Chopper said it himself, he wants to be a monster not a freakin giant. And as I said before, Zoro never underestimate an opponent. Hyozou is good but no where near Zoro. Heck Zoro was really excited on fighting Kaku before and we all know how the fight ended. It wasn't even a fight to death.

sig made by me

Was wondering where Zoro was too, figured someone would find him, guess he's lost again. Yea never got why it would be called giant point when Monster fits choppers theme much more.
    Hey baby, wanna take a gander at some Adam West penis?

So will wadasume blow up or will he shrink? Probably Shrink.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

If only he could use that air well like Luffy's Gear 3rd. Useless fellow.
    Hey baby, wanna take a gander at some Adam West penis?

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    Hyouzo was Hodi's only chance of winning. Was. Hodi should have counted for Zoro in his obviously complex scheme(and by obviously complex, I mean LSD Rampage).

Why can't Jinbe save the slaves himself? He isn't doing anything.

Robin needs to lose the shades.

Let it be known that Chopper is a MONSTER first and foremost. Chopper has be labeled as a monster since his introduction and has been struggling with it since. He has not only come into terms with being a monster, he enjoys it now and wants to be more of a monster. Giant Point being the name of his Monster Point has been debunked again and again. If anyone still believes that name as a possibility; stop it.

Hodi isn't just trash, he's a chewed up piece of gum stuck on the bottom of your shoe. almost unnoticeable, very annoying, bitch to get rid of and people will think you're disgusting if you try and get rid of it anywhere. Luffy should just kill him.
    well i like it. i hope it will be robin time to shine.......

hope hammond will not defeated offscreen,hope hammond will not defeated offscreen,hope hammond will not defeated offscreen,hope hammond will not defeated offscreen,hope hammond will not defeated offscreen,hope hammond will not defeated offscreen,hope hammond will not defeated offscreen,hope hammond will not defeated offscreen...

the look on Hoyuzou when Zoro vertically cut his blades was priceless.and funny too that Zoro think that there are other swordman stronger than Hyouzo in FI.

Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----