Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Orange toad summoner Uzumaki_Tim's Avatar
    Oohhhh mmmyyyy ggggaaawwwdddd!!!

The predictable thing we all predicted came true and yet I'm still massively excited!! That's good writing Kishi
    ----------------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Hey scotty can you make a thread of How much milk Brooke drinks?
    My DoTA hero... Vote for it please!
    www.playdota.com/forums/threads/820/Dak'sar

Damn you Roku, if ever this turns out to be a troll.... hihi (peace!)
    UNLEASH THE GREEN BEAST OF KONOHA

Quote Originally Posted by Rokudaime Sennin ™ View Post
    http://www.narutoforums.com/showthread.php?t=527462

@stareintomysharingan: uchiha Madara an EMS wielder going vs uchiha Itachi, a mangekyou wielder with spiritual weapons is same as EMS Sasuke going up against Itachi.

Cause of the 4th jutsu, Itachi will be defeated, irregardless of the spiritual weapons.
    well, as itachi said, every jutsu has its weakness and im sure no1 knows the weaknesses and strengths of EMS more than itachi so i would say it is still a pretty close call.

and i might have missed something but what is this "the 4th jutsu" you are mentioning?

and just to be clear, the word irregardless doesnt exist, well it does exists but all the renowned dictionaries state that is a nonstandard or incorrect usage of regardless or irrespective.

SIMS for short >:] StareIntoMySharingan's Avatar
    OMGOSH tbe actual madara!?!?!?!!? the epitome of uchiha rawness!!! AAAAHHHHH!!! things just got SO interesting!!!! can't wait!!?

how LONG must we wait!?!?!!?!?!?!?

Roku, a fight between the uchiha zombies would be AWESOME!! but i wanna see madara kick some serious ass!!!! and to OWN that naruto clone

question: is it just me or does it seem kabuto is under the expression that the naruto clone which beat the raikage zombie is the real naruto????
    And witness the sparkle within this world of darkness.
    http://mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic54294_1.gif

ok, a bit of translation is up of the ACTUAL spoiler

Quote Originally Posted by almara View Post
    well, as itachi said, every jutsu has its weakness and im sure no1 knows the weaknesses and strengths of EMS more than itachi so i would say it is still a pretty close call.

and i might have missed something but what is this "the 4th jutsu" you are mentioning?

and just to be clear, the word irregardless doesnt exist, well it does exists but all the renowned dictionaries state that is a nonstandard or incorrect usage of regardless or irrespective.
    ok, no EMS Madara vs Itachi.

4th jutsu is the EMS jutsu, the newly awakened doujutsu by the merging of the two eyes into an eternal Mangekyou. Most likely thought to be the Izanami jutsu.

And as for the grammar, I was palinizing

Quote Originally Posted by StareIntoMySharingan View Post
    OMGOSH tbe actual madara!?!?!?!!? the epitome of uchiha rawness!!! AAAAHHHHH!!! things just got SO interesting!!!! can't wait!!?

how LONG must we wait!?!?!!?!?!?!?

Roku, a fight between the uchiha zombies would be AWESOME!! but i wanna see madara kick some serious ass!!!! and to OWN that naruto clone

question: is it just me or does it seem kabuto is under the expression that the naruto clone which beat the raikage zombie is the real naruto????
    Before any major fights with Edo Madara, with whoever, I want tons and tons and tons and tons of flashbacks, till people f**king complain over flashbacks, like how it used to be.

There's so much to reveal, Madara vs Hashirama fight to be shown, it can only get more good and gooder (don't correct this one )

Also we learned that madara knew about Gedou Rinne Tensei and Edo Tensei. So my theory came true, that it was the two brothers hatched the elaborate plan together, for one brother to become a Rikudou, then use Gedou Rinne Tensei on the other, to rule the world together. So it's most likely confirming that Tobi is Izuna

It's like this. Madara and Izuna came up with the plan to steal hashirama's powers, and for one of em to become a rikudou, Izuna sacrificies his eyes at first, Madara sacrifices his life. Madara had planned on Izuna getting the rinnegan after becoming a Rikudou, and then resurrecting him via Gedou Rinne Tensei.

However Izuna, the niidaime Rikudou was cockblocked cause even tho he was a rikudou, he wouldn't have awakened the rinnegan, it's not as simple as gaining the other half of hte power. So he has to study up on things some more, and come up with another secondary plan which involved an uzumaki awakening the rinnegan, thus Nagato. Hence he starts manipulating Nagato, and planned on stealing his rinnegan for himself once the manipulation was done and Nagato was of no more use to him. Him being a Rikudou means that he can use the rinnegan without any drawbacks but he simply couldn't awaken one for himself, he had to rely on an uzumaki to do it for him, thus his plan to use Gedou Rinne Tensei on Madara was delayed.

The plan would call for Izuna (tobi) becoming the second Rikudou, and then Madara's resurrection, then Madara becoming the 3rd rikudou, but since the second rikudou ran into probs, he had to rely on another rikudou, (nagato), so Madara would've been the 4th rikudou had things gone smoothly according to plans, but Naruto changed Nagato's heart and screwed up Tobi's plan, so now Madara is stuck as Edo Tensei, instead of being gedou rinne tenseied.

It gets even more complicated than that, when u consider all the little details regarding land of waves/ uzushiogakure and its destruction, and the deaths of all the hokages, and instigations of wars, basically it would all be Izuna's doing, but the plan was first hatched by both brothers working together after reading the tablet, and lusting for Rikudou's power. [/QUOTE]
    Last edited by Rokudaime Sennin ™; 10-12-2011 at 10:56 AM.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

Quote Originally Posted by StareIntoMySharingan View Post
    I think you're right. Kabuto actually thought the it was the real Naruto. ahahaha... The way he instructed the Raikage to capture Naruto, yeah.. he is under the impression that the clone is the real one. He'll be in for a surprise when it suddenly goes poof! ahahahha

Source: NarutoForums

Quote Originally Posted by •Sasuke• View Post
    Naruto 559 Full Script
    Source 2ch
    Credits ohana

under spoiler tag

Spoiler!
    Quote Originally Posted by Souzousaisei View Post
    OMG! Cool chapter this week! Will attempt translation based on script.

Finally, the trump card...!
    Chapter 559: Reinforcement Arrives!

Muu: ! (The coffin opens)
    Kuchiyose Madara: Finally... Seems like that kid Nagato has grown.
    Muu: ...Who would have guessed... the next Kuchiyose would be you. kukuku
    KY Madara: You... you are...
    Muu: This user of Edo-Tensei really understands war. To use even you...
    KY Madara: Edo-Tensei!? Isn't this Rinne-Tensei!?

White Zetsu was blown away
    Naruto: You OK, Hinata!?
    Hinata: Naruto-kun...
    Neji: Why didn't you tell us immediately that Naruto had come!?
    Shinobi A: He just came! I just met him by chance, but I was in combat too!
    Kiba: I didn't realize it too, because he smells different than he used to. Now you, with your sight range, should have first...
    Neji: His appearance is different than before. The nature of his chakra too...
    Kiba: Then you have no right to school us. Sheesh...
    Neji: Are you really Naruto!? You might not be just another transformation of that white guy, are you!?
    Naruto: I'm Naruto dattebayo!
    Neji: How you gonna prove that?
    Hinata: It's Naruto. I can tell from his eyes. Besides, most importantly, he saved me...
    Shino, Kiba: !?
    Hinata: Sorry, Naruto. Everyone is becoming suspicious...
    Naruto: Now that I've arrived, there's no need to be defensive anymore! I will tell you who the phoneys are! Let's do it together, everyone!
    Hinata: (...To be protected, by one I must protect... As I thought, I am hopeless...)
    Naruto: Don't worry 'bout that, Hinata. Shame on me if I have to be protected by you twice!
    Hinata: ! I- I wasn't worried about that at all...
    Naruto: I can tell from your eyes. Now don't be down. You're strong!
    (Naruto recalls Hinata's jutsu when she fought Pain)
    Neji: ...
    Hinata: ...
    Naruto: Let's go!
    Hinata: Yes! (Thank you)

Sai drew a picture of a tiger. Kakashi cut something (dunno how to translate this part) using Zabuza's sword.
    Sai used a Fuuinjutsu. The tiger came out of the drawing and swallowed the target, then returned to the paper.
    Gai: Yes! Three left!
    Kakashi: You still OK, Sai!?
    Sai: Yes... I.. can still...
    Lee: Just relax and draw! We will protect you!
    A lot of White Zetsu came running.

First part. Second part after dinner...

Edit: Oops... not needed anymore. Gonna go read.
    Last edited by Rokudaime Sennin ™; 10-12-2011 at 12:36 PM.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

Quote Originally Posted by Rokudaime Sennin ™ View Post

4th jutsu is the EMS jutsu, the newly awakened doujutsu by the merging of the two eyes into an eternal Mangekyou. Most likely thought to be the Izanami jutsu.
    well that is assuming that the newly awakened doujutsu is something that every EMS user gets, at this point there is really too little info about it.

The latest chapter is out!!

Go to www.mangastream.com

how does edo madara know nagatos name? unless tobi and madara share some kind of link between life and death. by the look of edo madara, he died in the battle against hashirama, since you look the way you did when you died. but if thats so, there wasnt even thought about nagato before years after his death.
    something isnt right. i think ,in some way that tobi is literally a mere shell of his former self. as some theories say, a zetsu-shell sounds about right