Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Water or Coke?

Quote Originally Posted by Benjamin Takeyo View Post
    Ah.. Red Bull! Yeah it's high in caffeine, right? Too much and heart attack will get you, I heard.
    Tons of caffine chief, i used to live off it when i was working nights but after awhile of drinking 6 cans a night you start felling pretty sh*t.

red bulls gotta be worse than coke

Lol: I saw a few new facts in there.

I choose water.

With decreasing clean water supplies in the world, it may come to the point in time when I will drink mostly beer.

To be fair:
    The most advanced water purification practices are not flawless. If the water company has to clean a million gallons of water a day, some stuff is bound to get through. In Utah, United States, only 94% of the water is purified. By the way, the extra 6% contains anything that comes into the sewer pipes, and, yes, condoms are found in sewer system.

In this case, both coke and water contain potential to eventually kill you.

The Black Swordsman
    Quote Originally Posted by Ladeboras21 View Post
    i prefer drinking water (more than 8 glasses/day) or coffee (2-3 cups everyday)!
    but 2-3 times a week i love drinking alcohol!
    beers, wine, vodka and whiskey....
    the only think i am afraid for my health, is my addiction to coffee and cigars!!

p.s i am not alcoholic!-lol

Addiction to coffee and cigars might not be so bad, though. ;-)
    ------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by g7_gomitat7 View Post

To be fair:
    The most advanced water purification practices are not flawless. If the water company has to clean a million gallons of water a day, some stuff is bound to get through. In Utah, United States, only 94% of the water is purified. By the way, the extra 6% contains anything that comes into the sewer pipes, and, yes, condoms are found in sewer system.
    But hey, coke also contains water don't they? So coke also have the risk that water carry.
    ------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by Sangaz View Post
    Tons of caffine chief, i used to live off it when i was working nights but after awhile of drinking 6 cans a night you start felling pretty sh*t.

red bulls gotta be worse than coke
    Woaw 6 bottles! I read somewhere a guy died after drinking 8 cans of Red Bull... be careful mate!
    Last edited by Benjamin Takeyo; 10-27-2007 at 02:22 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

¡ǝɹǝɥ
    1opı ǝsǝuɐdɐظ ɟo ǝɹnʇɔıd
    お母さん.. お父さん.. 先生.. 私.. 結婚.. 出来る? ..¡11ıʍ noʎ ..((; oɥ1 nʞ ʞǝʍǝɔ nʇı nʞǝɹnʇɐubıs ɐɯɐs ɹɐʇɐʌɐ ıp ɐpɐ buɐʎ 'ʎɐʍʎuɐ ...¡ɹǝuǝq ɐqoɔ WITHOUT TEH WIL 2 ADVANCA HUMANS R AS D3AD!!1!1 WTF

I like Fresca and coke, but I try to drink 4.5 liters of water a day, it helps to keep the weight down and cleans me out.
    A pie in the sky?

Quote Originally Posted by g7_gomitat7 View Post

I choose water.

With decreasing clean water supplies in the world, it may come to the point in time when I will drink mostly beer.

To be fair:

In this case, both coke and water contain potential to eventually kill you.
    beer! how could forget you my lovely?
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    If Pow wrote the manga it would be accurate as fuck lol. I stand behind Pow(while humping his leg) on this one.
    Troll Tagged by Uzumaki_Tim

does anyone here drink guiness? i dont drink often but thats my drink when i go out and its good for you lots of iron

Yeah so much iron I can actually taste it...I hate canned guiness but draft in Ireland is very good, a thousand times better than they have here in America
    A pie in the sky?

Quote Originally Posted by Asce View Post
    Yeah, it's kinda hard to trust the company that once put coke into their drink to increase profit.
    That's not the case at all, actually.

Coca-cola was made from stuff that created cocaine (or some such chemical stuff), but it wasn't a large amount, and Coca-cola didn't add in cocaine to increase profit. The company actually took out the stuff as the years progressed, probably as more options opened up. Even if they just waited for the hell of it, the amount of cocaine in Coca-cola was minute.

Proof:
    Urban Legends Reference Pages: Cocaine in Coca-Cola
    Coca-Cola - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Anyways, drinking too much water will kill you, drinking soft drinks will kill you, smoking will kill you, drinking alcohol will kill you, not exercising will kill you, video games will kill you (at least, it will kill the Koreans), watching TV will kill you, cell phones will kill you . . . I'll stick with doing what I enjoy. Screw the consequences. We're all going to die anyway, apparently from a lot of different things.
    All glory to Haruhi! The one and true God!

I hate soda, I choose milk... Milk has water in it...
    But it seems that I should drink more tasteless water now.

Thanks Bushidodude for the sig and avatar!

Click to join!

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Tyki Mikk Kyou View Post
    I hate soda, I choose milk... Milk has water in it...
    But it seems that I should drink more tasteless water now.
    ...Uhh milk's not made with water.

Ravona

Ever wonder why one of your particularly bad posts has been deleted? Feel free to contact me!