3 12.50%
  • Blackbeard

3 12.50%
  • Celestial Dragon(s)

9 37.50%
  • Other

4 16.67%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Being Stupid is not the same as being Evil.

Celestial Dragons are just stupid. That is it. They are no more evil than Helmeppo. Who of which, acted the exact same way until someone came along and told him it was wrong(read: beat the crap out of). The are just stupid people acting the same way we did 200-8000 years ago.

Yes, stupid people can't be evil. They are not capable of anything more than single minded thought and can only do what they are told to do. With that being said, the Celestial Dragons are not evil, but someone high up telling them what to do is.

Charles Manson= Evil(but a pretty cool guy)
    Manson Family= Stupid

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post

Celestial Dragons are just stupid. That is it. They are no more evil than Helmeppo. Who of which, acted the exact same way until someone came along and told him it was wrong(read: beat the crap out of). The are just stupid people acting the same way we did 200-8000 years ago.

Yes, stupid people can't be evil. They are not capable of anything more than single minded thought and can only do what they are told to do. With that being said, the Celestial Dragons are not evil, but someone high up telling them what to do is.

Manson Family= Stupid
    I agree with xioa, though I think the word "Spoiled" is a better definition. Like Porky Minch from the Mother/Earthbound series.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

I vote for blackbeard. I guess he would be the ultimate boss of one piece manga. and another evil character is not on this list--Akainu. can't wait to see Luffy defeating both of them><.

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post

Manson Family= Stupid

No. Straight up...no.

The Celestial Dragons are evil and may also be stupid. Stupid is a level of intelligence. Some of them may not be very smart buy I'm willing to bet not all of them are stupid. They are people capable of doing and saying intelligent things if they would actually do anything. It is my suspicion that some of the other unknown CDs actually have an active role in the world government as extremely high ranking officials. They are just the grandest pompous a$$es (please excuse me) that have ever been spoken about. They are spoiled and pompous and the casual cruelty they treat every other living thing makes the evil. The key word here is casual. There is no second thought to their cruelty. IMO those who are casual about cruelty towards other can be more evil than those who relish it.

Helmeppo did act like a minor version of a CD. He rode on his father's fame like the CDs ride on their ancestors' fame.

And What? They are just stupid people acting the same way we did 200-8000 years ago???? Was there a dramatic leap in social evolution 200 years ago that I am unaware of?? Did we all of a suddenly develop enough empathy to stop killing every person we saw cause they looked at us funny or didnt bow down to us??? or am i missing your point.

Finally, I dont think anybody tells the CDs what to do...

Spoiler!