3 12.50%
  • Blackbeard

3 12.50%
  • Celestial Dragon(s)

9 37.50%
  • Other

4 16.67%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    I don't see that as the case here. Croc is evil. he only agreed to help Luffy because he knew he will get the best chance to take WB's head at mariford in the heat of the war. He knew he couldn't break out of Impel down alone either so he teamed up with the others. Note: If he could, he would have left them behind and went for WB on his own.
    As for him saving luffy it was just coincidental like you rightly pointed out and like Daz said someone planning world dominion who will go out of his way to inconvenience an old man on a daily bases is just plain evil. Period.
    And he did it just because he feels he can. He is a sadistic SOB who enjoys sitting on the sidelines and watching others he caused to suffer suffer. To me this is the worst form of how evil a human can get. The world nobles can't be excused for the things they do but they were brought up that way whether we like it or not but Croc is different he knows he is going to do something in his head he knows to be evil and he goes ahead to plan it and carry it out with relish.
    I have to give him the respect he deserves here. He is the sovereign evil there is in OPverse.
    Sir Crocodile
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

__________________________________________________ __________________________
    Currently planning war strategies at a tea party with Madara, Kabuto, Zetsu and Sasuke.

I disagree in that Crocodile is not Evil at all. Don't get me wrong, cross pointed out moot reasons for his point. I mean really cross? You can find better reasons than those ones.

I like how you point out Crocodiles reasoning as feeling, Mr. Bulky. The thing is, he has no feelings. He is a Rational type, as everything he does is based 100% on his thoughts and nothing on feelings. It's why he can kick an old man when he's down with the only purpose as, just because. Cross, it's also why he doesn't hold a gudge. Grudges are for those who have emotions. Being the Mastermind type that he is, he more than likely thanks Luffy for showing a fault in his plans. To add, he didn't go with Luffy because that was the only time he could escape. Black Beard showed up a couple minutes later and weeks before that, his own henchmen. Crocodile is not Evil, as Daz Bonez clearly demonstrated in his/her post. I mean how could you get evil out of that? The dudes a Bad Ass and you are not, that's why he seems evil to you. Go into your bathroom and head-butt the mirror; Your Bad Ass level just went up, Crocodile should seem less evil now.

Mother: "Son, what did you learn at school today?"
    Son: "xioaxioa is a psychopath."

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Mother: "Son, what did you learn at school today?"
    Son: "xioaxioa is a psychopath."
    F*cking hilarious
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Currently planning war strategies at a tea party with Madara, Kabuto, Zetsu and Sasuke.

i think crocodile is more of a diabolical genius *goes to youtube and plays usopps impersonation* the job he did in alabasta was amazing, so many twisted plans inside twisted plans. for shame that luffy came and ruined everything.. errr.. didnt mean that.

celestial dragons are just scum and without the protection they have they are nothing.

i think Arlong is a big candidate. its true he had a goal of sailing the world with nami's maps and everything, but he did so many evil deeds while laughing and relaxing in Arlong Park. for god sake, he performed a public excution for everyone that didnt pay him....

Edit: damn. after reading daz' reply i was about to change my mind about croc.
    though im a pro crocodile so gonna stick with arlong for most evil XD

i'll go with celestial dragons. their ugly faces wreak havoc on OP'verse!
    "Religion is the masterpiece of the art of animal training, for it trains people
    as to how they shall think."

Arthur Schopenhauer - Pessimism

The thing I hate most about those celestial dragons is some of them even commit those atrocities with snot dripping out of their noses. The most annoying part is the snot only comes out of a single nostril. Like Otohime said "At least it should be from both nostrils"..........lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

yeah.. hate those snot. i think it was st. charlos and one of the world noble that went into the fishman island. forgot his name.
    "Religion is the masterpiece of the art of animal training, for it trains people
    as to how they shall think."

Arthur Schopenhauer - Pessimism

I think he was St. Miosgard. F*cking retard. Any moron can start issuing out orders all because the world was unfortunate enough to have such a person born in a royal family. If you take a good look at the celestial dragons that cause the most trouble, they are usually dimwits. Those of the tenryubito who actually do some thinking mask their deeds cause they know they are not doing the right thing but they feel they are in a position of power and should use the power at their disposal unlike the stupid ones who even tend to cry while giving commands to people they feel are below them.

Edit: Oh I forgot the snot. Even though I mentioned it earlier it pisses me off so much I had to mention it again.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    croc is not the most evil so far and you could even make a case that he should not even be on the list. any one who would save the kid that, humiliated him, caused his title to be taken away and put him in prison is not that bad of a guy. he is no saint but i would not say evil. he is more of an anti hero than a villain any way.
    When considering Crocodile's laundry-list of pure evil, most people forget that he subjected a desert nation to an indefinite drought just to further his own personal goals. There's something pretty damn sinister about subjecting millions of innocent men, women, and children to a daily hell just so you can get your hands on a weapon.

The man likes to teach people lessons, and put them in their place. And, he likes to do it in the most mind-raping way possible. Of course, it cost him (why, Croc, didn't you just Barchan Luffy's ass into oblivion in round 3), but that's just how he is.

I find it odd, though, that some of these characters are being considered as most evil by some people. Enel, Lucci, Arlong, I get the logic behind that, but Spandam and Charlos?! They were slimy dicks, yeah, but guys like Enel and Crocodile were genocidal madmen who subjected countless people to prolonged pain and suffering.

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

I'll go with the Celestial Dragons too.