• Blackbeard

3 12.50%
  • Celestial Dragon(s)

9 37.50%
  • Other

4 16.67%
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

The most Evil Character

I was going to ask this is questions, however I feel there's substantial debating room.

The topic is, Who do you think is the MOST evil character shown thus far.
    Click to see what RPG personality you are.
    (It's funny because I ALWAYS use a bow if its available in a game lol)

Hodi is too fail to be considered evil, blackbeard is a different type of fail from Hodi, but fail nonetheless. Croc decided to help during the war so he's moved down on the evil list, Moria is just twisted, Arlong he's high up there on the evil list. Doflamingo is a shady character but dont know enough of him to rank his evilness. Kid seems up there as well, but I'd say the Celestials would be the most evil ones in a way. With what happened in gray terminal, the slave auctions on sabaody and all.
    Hey baby, wanna take a gander at some Adam West penis?

If I had to choose, I would say none of these, partly for the reasons MrFry stated above. When I think of evil I think of hate. And none of these characters really have enough , or are smart enough to back up "the most evil", IMHO. But the thing with the celestial Dragons, is they are raised, bred, and encouraged to be as stupidly "royal" pains as they are. They don't really waste time hating, they just callously treat those they see as property as property to a fault. So basically their "evil" is more like their regular indiscriminate callously cruel way of life towards all besides other royals. Hell the fact that Sabo, (1 out of like all the 1000's over the century, possibly), could grow up basically opposing their nature and environment nurturing is almost an impossibility. With BB, Doflamingo, Moria, and Kid is that like most pirates going for OP and the title of KotP, they are ruthless, and they have to, and basically already do see themselves as KotP in order to get that title/position. Thus all other beings possibly including their crews are secondary to making that absolutely true in their mind and in reality.

Those left that might be worth calling evil or most evil, would be Arlong and the Spandam family(, who revel in their victims suffering and squashing each and every last hope. And judging by how carelessly the Spandam family brags about and calmly takes many lives, by order alone, I'd say that family wins that title for now in the OPU.
    There are more things in heaven and earth then is dreamt of in your philosophy

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    Obviously Hody he only cares about his goals. He killed his own queen and attempted to kill the King. He doesn't give a shit about his own comrades(which every other antagonist so far has except Akainu). His willing to kill/ Instinct his race just for revenge.

Cellestial Dragons,
    They are sorry, pathetic, f*cked up little excuses of beings, not even worthy of being called humans.
    I don't care if that's how they're raised, it's a fact.

Evil and corrupt are two different things. The Celestial Dragons for hundreds of years were treated like Gods, of which would make them spoiled and power hungry. They would then go to raise there children to be the same way and in turn would make the children worst. The Celestial Dragons are no more than corrupt, not evil. They have no idea what they are doing is wrong, because they were never taught that.

Evil is knowing what you are doing is wrong and doing it anyways for some reason or another.

Corrupt:
    Akainu
    Celestial Dragons
    Arlong
    Morgon
    Hodi
    CP9
    Enel
    Members of Baroque Works

Evil:
    Buggy
    Kuro
    Crocodile
    Donflamingo
    Kid
    Caribou
    Hodi
    xioaxioa
    Moria
    BlackBeard

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

i was going to say why is X not on this poll LOL. have you seen some of his rants. LOL
    but i kid, i kid.
    but seriously kid is one of the more actually evil guys we have seen i would say BB, DF and moria are high on that list two.
    Last edited by cross777; 10-10-2011 at 05:03 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I still label Celestials as evil. Doesn't take too much common sense to know that burning down an entire group of people is wrong. Corrupt yes they are, but evil as well.

Buggy would be more of a corrupt-greedy character in my opinion rather than evil.

Kid, Caribou, I'd say they were undeniably evil.
    Hey baby, wanna take a gander at some Adam West penis?

Quote Originally Posted by MrFry View Post
    I still label Celestials as evil. Doesn't take too much common sense to know that burning down an entire group of people is wrong. Corrupt yes they are, but evil as well.

Buggy would be more of a corrupt-greedy character in my opinion rather than evil.

Kid, Caribou, I'd say they were undeniably evil.
    That's because you were raised into thinking like that, that is what society wants of you. The Celestial Dragons where raised into thinking what they were doing was not only right, but necessary as well.

"A system of morality which is based on relative emotional values is a mere illusion, a thoroughly vulgar conception which has nothing sound in it and nothing true."
    -Socrates
    "There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so"
    - Shakespeare

You see, Morality is purely relative. What you see as right on wrong is different as to what I see as right and wrong. There is no universal way that things are done. I believe that Human rights is a joke and under certain circumstances should be forfeit: Such as when you cease living(even the dead have rights) or are convicted of a serious crime. Human rights are there to protect you and are there to keep us from pursuing greater advancements in forced evolution, medicine and higher knowledge. I fully supported Dr. Death and The Angel of Death for their human experiments granted us the most to modern medicine. Someone else will think that those two were just psychopathic murders.

The Celestial Dragons are no more evil than you or I. But yes, as evil is subjective, you are neither right nor wrong in your believe of them being evil as that is your perception of evil.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

We know what your angle is X,
    But no matter how irrational & fucked up their reasoning is,
    what they think/assume is normal are still acts of evil.

Slavery, shooting people, discrimination designed to harm others, humiliation of people designed to diminish their psychological needs and dignity. acts of unneccessary and/or indiscriminate violence... = evil (don't give a rats ass how "corrupted" their reasoning is)