Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Fairy Tail 254 Discussion / 255 Predictions

Fairy tail 254

New fairy tail chapter is out! Thanks mangastream

Mangastream reader

Mangashare tracker

--' what the heck is this chapter??!!!
    Maybe one of the worst chapter ever lol... Fairy tail getting picked on like this...i didn't understand what the pegasus guild said , too complicated ^^ Worst of all, i didn't see any fairy tail member ( i mean none that was worth it)
    Last edited by skillder; 10-08-2011 at 09:24 PM.

It appears (Guessing for all it's worth), that Mavis or That fairy, merely transported Fairy Tail and Tenrou Island Seven Years into the Future, to avert Acnologia's Blast?

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Bagong Barrio, Caloocan City, Philippines
    I told you that boy was Romeo, 90 percent of my prediction is now correct & proven.
    "With a thrust it's a Spear; with a sweep it's a Naginata, when you hold it, it's a Longsword; a Cane can become each of those things!"-

Kugatachi Danki

Bored? Play BattleDawn
    "The Best Strategy MMO Browser Game"
    http://www.battledawn.com?amp;referer_id=2805143

First of all: The Chapter Was way too short! I feel kinda sad seeing how Fairy Tail ended up after the events of Tenrou island. I almost cried too when they looked at the pictures that fell from the sketchbook. I hope we'll see Natsu and the others again after which they'll go and beat the living s**t out of the whole Twilight Ogre.

Edit: Forgot to mention love the fact that Bisca and Alsack finally got together... Whoo!!!
    Last edited by Byakuguy; 10-08-2011 at 06:45 PM.

I dont like this timeskip at all (and I even use to like timeskips...) , hope it will just be an timetravel arc >_>

It would have been neccersary for some sort of timeskip cuz Natsu needed to grow, he is no where close to be able to fight a dragon for example, but this timeskip is just weird and stupid.... -.-

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    god this time skip is stupid.....

The Straw hats have defeated Moriah! Let the cheering commence!

Oh hey theres Kuma
    *teleports everyone away*
    Luffy: I couldn't even -
    Kuma: Sorry, we're out of chapter. BOING

7 YEARS LATER AT SOME WEIRD BUBBLE ISLAND
    End chapter

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

Well, for a time-skip,I'd say it failed. 7 years are just too much. I don't want some 'Back to the Future' arc. And who is Romeo? Well that's my mistake I don't remember even half (or even more) of the character's names.
    Edit: Oh,it felt really short,even if it was 24 pages. I skipped through pages number 11-14,cuz I was feeling 'meh the 'bad guys' came to show how weak new FT is'.

Quote Originally Posted by Yondaime123 View Post
    Well, for a time-skip,I'd say it failed. 7 years are just too much. I don't want some 'Back to the Future' arc. And who is Romeo? Well that's my mistake I don't remember even half (or even more) of the character's names.
    Edit: Oh,it felt really short,even if it was 24 pages. I skipped through pages number 11-14,cuz I was feeling 'meh the 'bad guys' came to show how weak new FT is'.
    Macao's son...remember that kid who cried that his father was gone in a job? It was like chapter 2 or 3. Anyway, this could indeed be a timeskip...and next chapter probably they will find tenrou island along with the group all grown up and stronger.

I thought last week it was going back 7 years? Oooh so its a 7 year time skip into the future Oo. Big leap here comes Fairy Tail seinen. Ok so they been searching for them for 7 years right? And they finally found them some what. What the hell have they been doing for 7 years? Not able to leave the island?

Theres been a pattern for this manga for some of you guys, disappointment at the start of most arcs then it alleviates some later on. I'm sure that will happen again.
    Hey baby, wanna take a gander at some Adam West penis?