Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Tobi's voice had better change to uber-cool later on when he actually becomes badass - right now his voice is hella ghey. He sounds retarded, not goofy.

It's just to me, or does Tobi already have second voice? When he said "Why not? Just let me in" & "Tobi's a good boy" the voice was totally different.

It's just you...

Zetsu has two voices (he's the one that said that Tobi was a good boy), Tobi only has one so far.

how could zetsu,who is already an akatsuki member,say let ME in??????
    man think it through,..tobi has two voices,that is the only possibility

no i agree with yojiki that part when he said he was a good boy it changed to something more....sinister almost...like how i would expect him to sound like when he goes badass ha...but seriously right now his voice doesnt really fit...esp when the seiyu who voiced a complete name GANJU SHIBA in bleach...

The usual snail slow pace. Very poor episode.

Quote Originally Posted by thebulk View Post
    no i agree with yojiki that part when he said he was a good boy it changed to something more....sinister almost...like how i would expect him to sound like when he goes badass ha...but seriously right now his voice doesnt really fit...esp when the seiyu who voiced a complete name GANJU SHIBA in bleach...
    Ahh i think DB messed up on the translation, I just watched it again and it seems Zetsu's other half says Why, let me in, tobi is a good boy. The two voices were so not in sync, right when zetsu sasy tobi is a good boy, he goes back to his goofy voice tone when he drops the ring.

Zetta Recommends: Naruto, Claymore, Death note, Elfen Lied, Berserk, Monster, One Piece, Rurouni Kenshin, Bleach,

Gameboy: "Its better to fight with honor than be silent and shit bricks"

but in the manga the two voices are pointing to zetsu so i guess you're right zatta...

the goofy voice was Tobi'ss
    the other two voices are Zetsu's: Zetsu seems to have a double personality.

Absolutely Evil Villain The Blacknoah's Avatar
    Message from the Blacknoah:

Don't say that Tobi's seiyuu sucks. Or else he'll call Tifa Adil & fire the satellite cannon!

(If you can guess it, yes, they both have the same voice actor. And if you know that certain Gundam X character, you'll definitely love Tobi's voice!)
    Repeat this after me: I will never take on a god AGAIN! -Omega Rugal KOF '98