Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Steve Jobs Died Today. Age 56

If you knew Apple Co-CEO died today at 56 after his long fight with Cancer. R.I.P

Story: http://gma.yahoo.com/steve-jobs-dies...231337236.html

Quote Originally Posted by Calcifer View Post
    Got to be Shinhan for me, He dickrides the mods like there's no tomorrow.

RIP Steve. You were truly a great innovator, and did your great part to make things better for every1.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

While I never followed his work too closely it's no doubt the man was a genius who helped revolutionize the way we use technology today. Sad to see his battle with cancer ended this way. My regards go out to his family and friends. His contributions will be forever remembered that much is certain.

R. I. P.

As long as everything just keeps on flowing forward, then that's already enough.
    Where there's a will there's a way!
    Spoiler!

Just try to imagine the world today, what it would be like without Steve Jobs (oh, and Wozniak too). Not only would there be no Consumer PC with graphics based interface, there would be no Pads, and No Droids (yea in my book droid is a rip-off).

You may disagree with me, but I remember starting a Macintosh Computer User group in the '80s, when Mac had the 128K had 3.5" floppy, it was black and white and had no hard drive. All the IBM PC users and sales men laughed at us and said tha graphics are for Toys and Games, they also said the Serious Computers used DOS and an OS called CPM (you youngsters can Google that up).

But while Redmond was laughing at MAC, they were busy copying it too (just like droid).

Steve jobs was a stubborn hard head, he made some serious mistakes, like keeping the MAC system closed, and letting Microsoft overtake him, BUT the GUY WAS ONE OF A KIND, AND A GENIUS.

You have to acknowledge that Jobs helped change the world, he was superb, and WE WILL MISS HIM.

GOD be with you Steve, may you find peace, and may you rest in knowledge that you made a difference in this world of ours.

Paul O,
    The Aggassiz Mac'ers (defunct).

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō Daemon Spade's Avatar
    inbetween Matsumoto's ______! Dont, judge me!
    RIP to a Great American and a Great Person in General.
    FOOLS!!!!!

Favorite Manga/Anime Characters
    Naruto, Orochimaru, Jariya, Itachi, Ichigo, Mayuri, Kenpachi, Mugen, Vash the Stampede, "L", Edward Elric, Reborn, Rokudo Mukuro, Black Star, Dr. Fraken Stein, Death the Kid

RIP to one of the greatest innovators the pc age has ever seen.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    just found this

dammit 2011...you were supposed to bring the end of Bad powerful people.

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Just try to imagine the world today, what it would be like without Steve Jobs (oh, and Wozniak too). Not only would there be no Consumer PC with graphics based interface, there would be no Pads, and No Droids (yea in my book droid is a rip-off).

Steve jobs was a stubborn hard head, he made some serious mistakes, like keeping the MAC system closed, and letting Microsoft overtake him, BUT the GUY WAS ONE OF A KIND, AND A GENIUS.

You have to acknowledge that Jobs helped change the world, he was superb, and WE WILL MISS HIM.

GOD be with you Steve, may you find peace, and may you rest in knowledge that you made a difference in this world of ours.

Paul O,
    The Aggassiz Mac'ers (defunct).
    yea. A great man without a doubt. R.I.P. Steve.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

__________________________________________________ __________________________
    Currently planning war strategies at a tea party with Madara, Kabuto, Zetsu and Sasuke.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden View Post
    RIP to one of the greatest innovators the pc age has ever seen.
    Not really an Apple fan, but you've got to respect what he did during his time. The Ipod especially.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    If Pow wrote the manga it would be accurate as fuck lol. I stand behind Pow(while humping his leg) on this one.
    Troll Tagged by Uzumaki_Tim