3 13.64%
  • Bad

3 13.64%
  • Meh

0 0%
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

One Piece 641 discussion/642 prediction

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

__________________________________________________ __________________________
    Currently planning war strategies at a tea party with Madara, Kabuto, Zetsu and Sasuke.

Bed ridden Cobra: You know what that means? Vivi representing at Reverie.
    Great Man: Anything to do with that forgothisnameonthethingRobinreadyouknowtheone?
    Kamehameha!
    So now Hodi has a horrid past with humans? My guess is that Hodi only said "Nothing".
    I still don't understand how Hodi thinks he is on the winning side. This battle is not hard for Luffy, just very, very annoying for him.
    Hodi's true form? OWW Shit! Hodi's Human!

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

Maybe one of his parents is a human. And neither his human and his fishmen relatives accepted him. He grew up with fishmen so he has more hatred against humans. I'm sure we'll have a flashback next chapter.
    UNLEASH THE GREEN BEAST OF KONOHA

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Great Man: Anything to do with that forgothisnameonthethingRobinreadyouknowtheone?
    Kamehameha!
    So now Hodi has a horrid past with humans? My guess is that Hodi only said "Nothing".
    I still don't understand how Hodi thinks he is on the winning side. This battle is not hard for Luffy, just very, very annoying for him.
    Lol that would have been something but I don't see that happening its too much of a twist.
    Better still he could be a hybrid from a human father and mermaid mom. The catch being that his dad was very horrible. Yes and I mean the worst kind of dad one could have had coupled with ridicules made at him for being a half breed....Comment?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

__________________________________________________ __________________________
    Currently planning war strategies at a tea party with Madara, Kabuto, Zetsu and Sasuke.

I think he had tragic experiences from both human and fishmen. But more traumatic experience from humans. That's why he hate humans and has no regards for his fellow fishmen.
    UNLEASH THE GREEN BEAST OF KONOHA

-holds back from saying no sh*t sherlock-
    Though it's obvious the noah-related "fated day" is probably happening right now.
    Hody can't sink any lower and I don't really give a rats *ss about his traumas atm.
    As said, he's nothing more than an annoyance to luffy atm.
    100 imaginary bucks on that bubble-plan failing/falling apart. >8B
    Anyway, good chap.

pff... i'm not to happy about this chapter
    it seems the ship is falling forever....
    i wan't conclusion!!!!
    hodi's secret past hmmm... this might be interesting because it can make him the next SH .

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    Kamehameha!
    why do people need to take this seriously......."TRUE FORM" Dammit, Mangastream's mistranslations will stir stupid shit again.

Cobra is aging pretty bad, compared to all the other old men we saw in OP...

yeah Hodi is annoying goddammit (one of the reason i don`t quite like this arc)...end his big mouth already Luffy.

anyway,3 pages from the start and I'm already thrown off-guard! A "great man" from centuries ago?? What the fuck, isn't this like the biggest thing in this chapter? Shouldn't we focus on this?

Only concern with this chapter is the incredible weird "flashback" with the air tank guys, that page made me feel like an idiot cause I wasn't understanding a thing. i was thinking Oda need to foreshadowed it a bit more Then it made sense,and once again Oda proves that I should just shut the fuck up.

http://www.mangareader.net/one-piece/639/9

As Fukaboshi says here, they took a while to get ready. . .

Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

Quote Originally Posted by Monte.Teacher View Post
    Maybe one of his parents is a human. And neither his human and his fishmen relatives accepted him. He grew up with fishmen so he has more hatred against humans. I'm sure we'll have a flashback next chapter.
    Quote Originally Posted by athary View Post
    hodi's secret past hmmm... this might be interesting because it can make him the next SH .
    Annnnddd three cheesy beef burritos from Taco Bell. These are all things that would make me shit myself!

Quote Originally Posted by Flare Blitz View Post
    -holds back from saying no sh*t sherlock-
    Though it's obvious the noah-related "fated day" is probably happening right now.
    Hody can't sink any lower and I don't really give a rats *ss about his traumas atm.
    As said, he's nothing more than an annoyance to luffy atm.
    100 imaginary bucks on that bubble-plan failing/falling apart. >8B
    Anyway, good chap.
    Hopefully it'll work, but they still have to find someway to stop this ship, WITHOUT destroying the damned thing. Out of all the flashbacks, this is the first time I've been interested in learning about some fishmen island history. NOT about Hody. Fuck Hody. About this ship. Who built it? How long did such a large ship take? And who were they waiting for?

Also, shout out to Luffy for holding his own as a devil fruit eater in an underwater battle against a fishman! He's pretty reckless about testing the limits of his Haki. Unfortunately, it still doesn't cover his primary weakness as a rubberman--susceptibility to blades/points.

THEY CANCELLED THE REAL PIRATE KINGS OF RAFTEL?!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.

Please no more backstory Oda, haven't you stretched out this arc enough? Who cares if he has a true form, just kill him.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off