0 0%
  • Awful

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Hybrid View

D.Gray-Man 208 Discussion / 209 Predictions

D Gray Man chapter 208

Thank you mangastream and binktopia for new chapter!

Mangastream reader

Mangashare tracker
    Last edited by skillder; 10-04-2011 at 09:35 PM.

bring in the fangirls
    Hey baby, wanna take a gander at some Adam West penis?

Nice chapter.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Vampire style Kanda, yeah, the screams of fangirls are going to blow my eardrums .
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    Vampire style Kanda, yeah, the screams of fangirls are going to blow my eardrums .
    Spoiler!
    Gotta be honest, the little fangirl inside me wanted to scream out there too as well... I mean that in the manliest possible way of course...

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    Go Johnny go! I liked the chapter ^^.

Well then. Kanda was most definitely full of deliciousness. mmmhmmm.

I'm glad that someone else finally got an innocence upgrade, and I'm glad it was my Kanda baby. He deserved it.

Allen´s behavior reminds me when the 14th took over him. Like when he got stabbed by his sword and had that creepy smile. That, and we didn't see his whole face... its' kinda suspicious.

If that's true and Cross said he would kill people he cared about when he bacame the 14th... where's Baba and the old lady? We saw him arrive there and now he's on the streets of London...???

i liked this cahapter,now if only Hoshino can give me 40 pages of this monthly issues.

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

Senior Member StrawberryLulzJam's Avatar
    Wow. Just wow. That chapter was so full of sexy!!
    Now moving on.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss_Manga View Post

EDIT: I was also just checking out why mangafox had more than 208 chapters (btw Zone was...different to how I expected XD) and does anyone else think this guy looks like allen? http://www.mangafox.com/manga/d_gray_man/c193.5/3.html I wonder if renee is that guy's sister/daughter...and maybe allen was an experiment? D: Strange thought, what if someone at the eastern branch had had allen/made him, the 14th put his soul/memories inside him, and then allen didn't wake up until a few years before kanda? What if the guy in that picture was actually allen's brother born later(which'd make Bak like his nephew lol) and when he was a kid helped allen escape/dumped him somewhere before he woke up, and then grew up to become a scientist?
    it'd explain why allen seems to have no mentioned parents, or a real name before he met mana
    While this is quite the interesting idea, I don't think it's possible. Bak and his entire family are of asian descent whereas Allen is of European descent. Hoshino made it very clear he was British.

On the other hand, I absolutely loveedd Kanda's entrance. Just like we all thought, he waltzed right in. What I did NOT expect, is for him to call Lenalee 'quite ugly'. Not that I disagree, Hoshino has been drawing her in a very non-flattering way since well..last chapter. Allen's leaving does that to people

And is it just me or does Allen have that 'bad boy' look in his eyes. While I'm a bit worried about that little girl, I'm more worried that the stupid Grim Reaper is still after him! He should give up already, Allen made it very clear he was not interested in that kind of a relationship...but hey, who can resist right?

Ok ok I'm done flattering Allen in every possible way. Kanda Yuu pulls off the most masculine flower I've ever in my life seen. True story. Not that I've seen another male-human-flower combo before...

Thank you Hoshino!!! This was a wonderful chapter, and personally, I love where this is headed.

Quote Originally Posted by daz bonez View Post

Allen´s behavior reminds me when the 14th took over him. Like when he got stabbed by his sword and had that creepy smile. That, and we didn't see his whole face... its' kinda suspicious.

If that's true and Cross said he would kill people he cared about when he bacame the 14th... where's Baba and the old lady? We saw him arrive there and now he's on the streets of London...???

i liked this cahapter,now if only Hoshino can give me 40 pages of this monthly issues.
    I agree with you on the suspiciousness but I won't question it much

And hey, at least the number of pages is steadily going up every month! We'll get to 40 soon enough, I'm sure.
    I see the start of an addiction! Oh boy, this is gonna be a good one.

first chapter i have honestly enjoyed since the whole alma arc disaster thing a ma jig and i love the new mugen very sleek and retro looking

DAT LICK!

It's gonna be great on how Allen would escape this one.

great chapter. 10/10
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]