3 14.29%
  • Bad

3 14.29%
  • Awful

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Quote Originally Posted by LeaT View Post
    Although I was kind of surprised to see Hitsugaya attempting to trade. We will see how that turns out. Still damn let down after not even showing the half of Gameboy kid's power (god, I forgot the name again!).
    "Invaders Must Die". How could you forget that--it was an awesome song from the soundtrack of an equally badass movie?!

Quote Originally Posted by Temperjoke View Post
    I will say, I like the variety in not using a weapon for fighting. One of my favorite parts of the series overall was Yamamoto beating the hell out of Wonderweiss with his bare hands. Not saying I'd like that all the time, but it does break up the standard bleach fight to have a bare-knuckle brawl every once in a while, and show off the other training the shinigami get. Or like when they use Kidou instead of their swords.
    Careful what you wish for--It doesn't work the same way trading up: The guns and rocket launchers we've seen from the series so far have been woefully underwhelming...

Quote Originally Posted by Genesis 1.0 View Post
    Oh most definitely, whenever they reveal new Kido techniques it's always pretty damn awesome. Unfortunately they get tanked 9 times outta 10 but it's still a side of the SS that I want to see more of.
    It would be nice to see a "Kido Expert" who can actually defeat opponents using the stuff. The ones we have now *cough*Momo*cough* always end up getting stomped on.

Quote Originally Posted by LeaT View Post
    Is is just that some types are more susceptible than others to break or that Ikakku plainly sucks at enhancing his zanpakuto to not allow it to break when it takes damage?
    It's a knife on a stick (not even a pole), so I suppose it's not the strongest weapon in the world. And being at that disadvantage would suit someone like Ikkaku anyway, who loves the thrill of battle enough to not even care about loosing his weapon.

THEY CANCELLED THE REAL PIRATE KINGS OF RAFTEL?!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.

Now this chapter injected me with a healthy dose of testosterone. Kenpachi would be proud at the blatant manliness emanating from Ikkaku. Squad 11 has been pretty damn ruthless with the fullbringers.

Now hopefully we get to see Riruka and Rukia face off, that's my 2nd most anticipated battle only behind the Substitute Shinigami Showdown.

As long as everything just keeps on flowing forward, then that's already enough.
    Where there's a will there's a way!
    Spoiler!

It would be nice to see a "Kido Expert" who can actually defeat opponents using the stuff. The ones we have now *cough*Momo*cough* always end up getting stomped on.
    You are forgetting Hacchi. He was the vice commander of the kido corps and he can do some really strong stuff using kido, actually he defeated barragan, the 2nd espada just with kido.

Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō Daemon Spade's Avatar
    inbetween Matsumoto's ______! Dont, judge me!
    Dont forget Tessa...ex-Commander of Kido corps, either. We havent seen him do too much fighting. But, Im pretty positive that hes strong. The Kido he shot at Aizen (pre-Hcube) was blocked by Aizen, but it still seemed pretty strong. I think the Kido Aizen used to block the blast was a 90 level.
    FOOLS!!!!!

Favorite Manga/Anime Characters
    Naruto, Orochimaru, Jariya, Itachi, Ichigo, Mayuri, Kenpachi, Mugen, Vash the Stampede, "L", Edward Elric, Reborn, Rokudo Mukuro, Black Star, Dr. Fraken Stein, Death the Kid

Quote Originally Posted by Daemon Spade View Post
    Dont forget Tessa...ex-Commander of Kido corps, either. We havent seen him do too much fighting. But, Im pretty positive that hes strong. The Kido he shot at Aizen (pre-Hcube) was blocked by Aizen, but it still seemed pretty strong. I think the Kido Aizen used to block the blast was a 90 level.
    Tessai used Hado #88 which was blocked by Bakudo #81 "Danku" (http://bleach.wikia.com/wiki/Dank%C5%AB). Tessai was surprised because he was still assuming Aizen was only Lieutenant class at the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoru View Post
    You are forgetting Hacchi. He was the vice commander of the kido corps and he can do some really strong stuff using kido, actually he defeated barragan, the 2nd espada just with kido, and a lot of vitally needed help from Soi Fon as well; so not necessarily kido alone.
    Corrected that for you.
    There are more things in heaven and earth then is dreamt of in your philosophy