3 14.29%
  • Bad

3 14.29%
  • Awful

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by SquadZero View Post
    Come now... 7 times? Hyperbole and asshattery i say. Still kinda funny though.

In other news, anyone else notice how hot that last fan coloring of Riruka was on the Mangastream release? It was like... dayum.
    Fap fap fap.....

Too much?

Manga/Anime I read/have read/tried to read:
    Spoiler!

Water type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Quote Originally Posted by daz bonez View Post

but that hair......Shishigawara hair changed 7 times in a single chapter.
    Oh boy...It didn't change it was showed at different angles. Your obsessing about a characters hair now? Come on.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden View Post
    Oh boy...It didn't change it was showed at different angles. Your obsessing about a characters hair now? Come on.
    It's Daz. If she can't find any real reason to complain she invents it. Just saying the chapter was boring does somehow never quite suffice to her.

Although I was kind of surprised to see Hitsugaya attempting to trade. We will see how that turns out. Still damn let down after not even showing the half of Gameboy kid's power (god, I forgot the name again!). I secretely hope for an impossible comback. At least this chapter was kind of hilarious, I suppose. But still overly boring in terms of plot progression and characterization.

I will say, I like the variety in not using a weapon for fighting. One of my favorite parts of the series overall was Yamamoto beating the hell out of Wonderweiss with his bare hands. Not saying I'd like that all the time, but it does break up the standard bleach fight to have a bare-knuckle brawl every once in a while, and show off the other training the shinigami get. Or like when they use Kidou instead of their swords.

Prick List: Gaara, Bee Genesis 1.0's Avatar
    Oh most definitely, whenever they reveal new Kido techniques it's always pretty damn awesome. Unfortunately they get tanked 9 times outta 10 but it's still a side of the SS that I want to see more of.

"For I being a poor man, have only my dreams & I have spread them beneath your feet. Tread carefully, for you tread upon my dreams."

Quote Originally Posted by SquadZero View Post
    In other news, anyone else notice how hot that last fan coloring of Riruka was on the Mangastream release? It was like... dayum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaara Kazekage View Post
    Fap fap fap.....

Too much?
    She is the donut to his banana. - modified from "Baka and Test"

Always loved Ikaku's character. The guy deserved to be Kenpachi's vc.

sig made by me

Ikakku is awesome and all but his zanpakuto seriously is like the most fragile of anyone. Has he had a single battle where Hozukimaru didn't break at some point? Ah well, he still kicks ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Skull View Post
    Ikakku is awesome and all but his zanpakuto seriously is like the most fragile of anyone. Has he had a single battle where Hozukimaru didn't break at some point? Ah well, he still kicks ass.
    So true, I've never like Hozukimaru's Shikai. The bankai is very bad ass, and very "Ikkaku like".

Manga/Anime I read/have read/tried to read:
    Spoiler!

Water type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Quote Originally Posted by Gaara Kazekage View Post
    So true, I've never like Hozukimaru's Shikai. The bankai is very bad ass, and very "Ikkaku like".
    Although it's odd as the zanpakuto can only break if the reiatsu force that hits it is significantly stronger. As much as I understand the whole "luck part" in this match up, I assume the whole zanpakuto breaking is the same deal as a shinigami being able to avoid damage by repelling weaker attacks, to some degree. Uarahara explained it to Ichigo when he broke Ichigo's sword during their training. Is is just that some types are more susceptible than others to break or that Ikakku plainly sucks at enhancing his zanpakuto to not allow it to break when it takes damage?