View Poll Results: What did you think of the chapter?

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • l5l Excellent

4 100.00%
  • l4l Great

0 0%
  • l3l Average

0 0%
  • l2l Bad

0 0%
  • l1l Terrible

0 0%

Bakuman 149 Discussion/150 Predictions

Bakuman 149: "Unique Flavor and Theme"

CHAPTER 149

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Bakuman should be 1st place for this week's Jump polls. That was an amazing conclusion of the arc!
    UNLEASH THE GREEN BEAST OF KONOHA

Hiramaru, i keep thinking he's going to come out of nowhere and be number 1 for her. Then he goes and effs up. tsktsk. lol
    Hey baby, wanna take a gander at some Adam West penis?

Hiramura should be number 1 for the next issue with all the negativity coming from this incident. hahaha
    UNLEASH THE GREEN BEAST OF KONOHA

It was an epic chapter. The last page was impressive.
    Last edited by Arbitrary; 10-03-2011 at 10:10 PM.

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    Hot damn, I loved how Ashirogi not only managed to beat Nanamine, but also Azuma. I like that.

Although the whole "it doesn't have heart" thing was cheesy. Also, did anyone else get horrible Near flashbacks when Nanamine was playing with those darts? Or is that just me?

Oh and Aoki being told that she couldn't win is a bit of a let down. She seems to keep getting pushed to the side.

and Hiramaru finally found a way to get out of work after trying so hard for years.

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

Hiramaru effed up and now he is going to miss out on being called Kazu tan. Hope all the negativity from this experience will fuel his come back. He is sure to place in the first three for his next chapter.
    Also Asuma beating Nanamine was the icing on the cake. The guy is too complacent.
    Oh and I was very happy for Asuma when he felt he could now go to Kawaguchi's grave with his head held high.
    Nanamine to me doesn't learn from his mistakes so I guess he will plan a grander scheme after this although I don't think that will happen because of how monotonous and redundant it will be but I don't see him changing after this just like how madara won't change his mind after a talk-no-jutsu.
    Last edited by Don.D.Bulky; 10-07-2011 at 05:45 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

__________________________________________________ __________________________
    Currently planning war strategies at a tea party with Madara, Kabuto, Zetsu and Sasuke.

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    Now, Hiramaru's antics are starting to wear a bit thin on me. Which is a bit disappointing. Still I laughed when Kosugi mentioned he dislocated his hip later on in the chapter.

i hope Nanamine is out of the picture.it will be pretty annoying for him to comeback and repeat again another of his method.and the Duo needs an Anime ,badly.

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

Yeah they really need the anime if for nothing at all to realise mashiro and azuki's dream although with all the talk about pcp i don't know how they can pull off an anime. I guess their best bet is to start a new manga, one that has both the qualities that brings their style out more and can be made into an anime. I don't know why they have still not tried that non-mainstream yet mainstream manga idea they had earlier yet. i really want them to get an anime.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

__________________________________________________ __________________________
    Currently planning war strategies at a tea party with Madara, Kabuto, Zetsu and Sasuke.