0 0%
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    That woman was probably grandine, the sky dragon, just have a feeling

Saving Fairy Tail

Consider the following carefully

Spoiler!

Focus is on Fried

Spoiler!

Is that a Rune on the ground...Simple short quick, sweet rune?

Spoiler!

That is obviously a Fairy with the wings, but does that leaf imply a link to the Tenrou Tree?

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

King Dingaling Muddafuher One Piece's Avatar
    Instead of it being a fairy wouldn't it make the most sense if the girl was mavis?

Click to get your very own:Superrr~ Cross777 repellent^

There's a saying in the OP forums which goes like this..."If a new unidentified character is wearing a hat, he must be Sabo!"...Yeah, take that Obitio/Tobi/Madara theorists!

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by One Piece View Post
    Instead of it being a fairy wouldn't it make the most sense if the girl was mavis?

That would be quite a twist, but I thought Mavis was a Guy. And I also thought that the Kid at the end was Mavis somehow reverted to his youth.

Or what's the name of the guy they threw in Jail, Earthland's version of Mystogan. (Jelal?)That would explain the Tatoo?
    Last edited by paulbee; 10-01-2011 at 02:39 PM.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Decidedly Undecided
    Wow, a timeskip.

Did I call it or what?

(sig by Cross)

my deviantart page...:http://hagane90.deviantart.com/
    Note, I have no real drawing talent, so it'll be mostly literature.

Proud Grammar Nazi

this is so odd tho...i expected...death of makarov...and fairy tail mourning and then raven tail tries to take over fairy tail without makarov there...I didn't expect a chunk of 7 years to just disappear...so many things could have happened..Guess we have to wait and see in the next few chapters...hopefully it'll be revealed relatively soon

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Spoiler!

That is obviously a Fairy with the wings, but does that leaf imply a link to the Tenrou Tree?
    Ah Paul I think that's just a leaf blowing in the wind.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Fairy tail chapter 253

Do you think that fried has the power to create a barrier strong enough to hold against the attack of acnologia or even teleport everyone elsewhere?

Anyway, i think that the girl probably had a major role in the survival of fairy tail. If she was indeed there, how the hell did she escape the dragon's attack?and if she's just a ghost, then maybe it's the ghost of mavis vermillion. Anyway, judging from her expression, she probably was on fairy tail's side.

If the guild indeed survived the attack, then maybe they decided to go undercover and rebuild strength because otherwise, they would be weak and just be targeted again by acnologia, in the same spirit as one piece but instead it's 7 years.

We still don't know anything about acnologia, what kind of category is this dragon, what was its intention and all... Epic chapter

Oh and btw, lol about tenrou island and its magical power ^^ It was supposed to hold great power and protect fairy tails.... seems like it was too much against a dragon --'

Has it occurred to any, that the girl could be Grandine, even if she looks young? My money's on that she is. Also, seeing the time skip, I'm sure we won't see Fairy Tail for at least 2-3 chapters, then epic entry from the guild!

It's Lucy's mother, who fused together with a spirit.