Hybrid View

Why do we Tolerate This?

For quite some time now Mangashare's Blogs have deteriorated into a haven for Spammers and Sellers of all sorts of Rubbish.

Why do we tolerate this? Or was this the purpose for the blogs all along? Does anybody even Care?

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Generally, the whole forums hasn't been maintained. People aren't online as much as before.

I wanted to do stuff (mod stuff) around the forums to clean things a bit, but I'm restricted to two sections only.

I vote for arby to get more power! Then he can go kick some ass. OH, and I nominate Bee for mod of the Naruto Section
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

Sorry people. RL issues mean I'm not around as much as I used to be. And as fast as I delete, the spammers just sign up and start again. Trust me paulbee, it's not being tolerated. Its just an issue of time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    If Pow wrote the manga it would be accurate as fuck lol. I stand behind Pow(while humping his leg) on this one.
    Troll Tagged by Uzumaki_Tim

lol didn't this discussion take place about two months back? I understand your frustration though Paul the spam is definitely becoming an eyesore. It's gotten to the point where I close the blogs tab each time that I log in effectively causing me to overlook any blog I might want to read due to the spam influx.

I'm curious as to whether or not there is any long term plan in the works to deal with this problem. Phixion said that he mentioned my proposal to help stop the blog spam. I am just wondering if it or anything else is in the works. I understand that not as many mod's are as active as they used to be, but an update on future plans to deal with this issue would be nice.

I am happy with Phixion, Thsv and Arbitrary, and I have no plans or interest in Moding. It's just that I like to know where we stand. Is is going to be fixed or not?

Having just seen THSV's post, I have a better picture of what's going on. We should really consider whether to dump the blogs, or deny blogging privileges to anyone with a post count less than say 25 posts..

If we do not act, we may be at risk of being the hot link source to Viruses and Trojans from these Boneheads.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

For now please bear with it. We'll try to remove and ban the bots when we see it.