Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Weirdest Fangirl Ever streetbum's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mgsplayer View Post
    good ep... i expected noitra to have a jerk's voice,but a bit more manly.

highly dissapointed in halibel's suit,...does not match the manga
    I loved Nnoitra's voice, I loved the majority of the espada voices actually.

And how can the VA that played Gutts from Berserk not have a manly voice? I mean sure Nnoitra's laugh was a little weird but I loved it. It showed that he was excited and in a good mood.

Hey did anybody notice that not only did halibel's uniform changed but he assets seem a bit smaller.

''Brother running with a torch and not a damn thing you can do about it!''

Quote Originally Posted by moronic_badger View Post
    I loved Nnoitra's voice, I loved the majority of the espada voices actually.

And how can the VA that played Gutts from Berserk not have a manly voice? I mean sure Nnoitra's laugh was a little weird but I loved it. It showed that he was excited and in a good mood.
    maybe you're right,maybe it was only an excitement sound...we'll see him when he talks to ulquiora.

Weirdest Fangirl Ever streetbum's Avatar
    He talked with Halibel and his voice sounded completely different from his laugh and his "this'll be killer" voice.

In Haruhi-sama's *worships* Grace and Guiding Light
    It ruined bleach anime to me: Halibel - not only the outfit but the attributes have also decreased in mass. Aizen lowering Grimmjow scene is just plain lame - it could have been 1000 time better if he just expanded his reiatsu and focused on Grimmjow instead of glowing, not to talk his face is stupid when they put it in first plane.

what could have been such a good episode was such a waste of animators time in my opinion.
    And worst of all the fillers season will begin shortly after this load of crap(yes cuz if it doesn't then the anime will catch the manga in like 10 eps

Let the pervert inside of you awaken!

Join the SOS Brigade or else...

You may be good, but I'm Draciel!

May Haruhi-sama *worships* save us all

this filler is going to be the longest stretch ever...thank for the timing kubo...if the manga wasn't exciting,things would have been worse(yoooooooooosh kenpachi)

ishida:tell aizen,the one to fear isn't the shinigami,it s the quincy

such big words,...to think he'll get raped by #8...
    Last edited by mgsplayer; 10-27-2007 at 04:32 PM.

well if the stupid studios fault for starting on the damn anime so early...however mr kubo has a part to play for writing in such a draggy manner after the soul society arc...

But halibel is rather fine...kubo did roughly edit her clothing n all over the period n all...not to mention that she DOES look like that when she appears again when grimmjow fights ichigo later...but nnoitra's voice scared me inititally...i thot they could a jerk to voice him but thankfully he went normal later. I really like how they did the Aaroniero Arleri's voice ha..1 low then the next really high

I think that they will go Naruto Shippuuden with Bleach. Cause I'd rather see that than filler episodes, afterall... Naruto Shippuuden and Bleach are made by the same studio...

they will go shippuuden with bleach??? what is that supposed to mean gin0va?
    the same studio is doing both+shippuuden ep 26 are the reasons why i am confused with shippuuden results in the rest of the ep

#3 How could you hate Nnoitora? Poor old fella