Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Bleach Episode 145

Bleach 145 is available to download, flomp-rumbel subbed it long before DB did.
    http://www.rumbel-subs.com/%5BFlomp-...5BC%5D.torrent
    Sure jesus loves you, but does he swallow?

The requested URL /[Flomp-Rumbel]_Bleach_-_145_[XviD][F4FE65BC].torrent was not found on this server.

why don't you check at dattebayo.com/t??

At least some new developments, though I get irritated at Noitora's voice (but expected something like that), I hate the old guy (but I always hated him) and I like Stark =)

Naruto Shippuuden Direct D/L (Entire AVI Series)

Bleach Episodes Direct D/L (Entire AVI Series)
    Spoiler!

I should really post more MidKnight's Avatar
    sad day, halibel's outfit doesn't seem to suit Japanese Tv standards x.x
    Asgardias
    -----

-----
    |=|Other Sigs|=|
    >Naruto Sig
    >Gundam Crossbone Sig
    >Ichigo Sig
    -----
    *****>>>>>HAS YOU HEARD ABOUT THE WORD?<<<<<*****

pretty good ep as usual, had a bit of filler content and thats only going to get worse as we go on all filler soon. Halibel's outfit sucked, for obvious reasons, but she is really cool, one of the ebst espada, Noitora is going 2 be awesome as well. Can't wait to get through this filler to see the Hueco Mundo arc in action.

good ep... i expected noitra to have a jerk's voice,but a bit more manly.

highly dissapointed in halibel's suit,...does not match the manga

i though the episode sucked, as mgsplayer stated they ruined halibel's outfit but they also managed to make all the other espada look crappy, the animations going downhill just like shippuuden

So their was some indication of Starks rank portrayed through his emotion in his voice , something I just noticed. Also the animation was really bellow par. Ishida got an upgrade and this episode and last gave his new power no justice.

Quote Originally Posted by Sangaz View Post
    i though the episode sucked, as mgsplayer stated they ruined halibel's outfit but they also managed to make all the other espada look crappy, the animations going downhill just like shippuuden
    i thought i was the only one thinking about the animation...the spiritual pressure of aizen was good,but grimmjow wasn't(compared to his usual appearance)...it seemed to me that stark is indeed number1 espada.
    Halibel's sound reflected well her calm behaviour,as shown in the chapter Primal Fear,which is a good thing...for the outfit,the only reason i can think of,that they hid her lower parts of breast because they saw it too sexual(maybe they considered the fact that some kids might be watching),or simply piss of the adult fans.
    But the worst is that if they did this to halibel,they'll probably do the same to Neriel,by expanding her shirt to her belly...