13 46.43%
  • |3| Average

1 3.57%
  • |2| Bad

2 7.14%
  • |1| Terrible

1 3.57%
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    bad chapter? i think it was great! atlast some of the edo's to really show what they got (except the kin & gin brothers)

btw does that sand wall of her mother has boobs too lol? http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/33966361/12

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    Wouldn't sage mode, be more than enough to track him down ?
    Don't you mean nine tailes chakra mode?
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Quote Originally Posted by Temperjoke View Post
    I think it felt like an okay battle. Mizukage had a good point, if they can't take him out without being guided, then they didn't stand a chance against Madara. I think the problem is we're starting to feel a little fatigue from these chain edo-zombie fights, we need a couple of chapters of plot to refresh ourselves.
    WORD, as much as I'm enjoying seeing legendary ninja of yesteryear push the living to the limit. I feel a need for Kishi to take a step back and give us a broader picture of what's going on because it seems like there is so much going on that we're not getting to see. Having said that this ET kage confrontation looks to be close to conclusion so hopefully Kishi will show what else is happening soon.

Having said that I got an ominous feeling about KB, he was last shown taking a leak and he still hasn't caught up to Naruto and co. And last time Madara was shown he was tree jumping with his jinchuuriki pals, I think we're gonna see Madara taking on Bee very soon.

Quote Originally Posted by aggeroff View Post
    Don't you mean nine tailes chakra mode?
    No, Sage mode. Nine-tails chakra mode allows to feel hatred and negative emotions toward the user, but those wouldn't be felt from a zombie who doesn't want to fight, but is forced to it.

On the other hand, Sage mode allows the user to feel life energy, so he would detect were the real clam is.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    No, Sage mode. Nine-tails chakra mode allows to feel hatred and negative emotions toward the user, but those wouldn't be felt from a zombie who doesn't want to fight, but is forced to it.

On the other hand, Sage mode allows the user to feel life energy, so he would detect were the real clam is.
    Really? Are you sure? I know he feel's Natural energy, but I'm not sure he can use in to sense people or animals.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Quote Originally Posted by aggeroff View Post
    Really? Are you sure? I know he feel's Natural energy, but I'm not sure he can use in to sense people or animals.
    He could sense that Kakashi was dead and that most people he knew are alive.

- This ability was a bit awkward but I give Kishi credit for going for something original

- Oonoki is lucky he didn't become a target he cant even move.

- That oil-water clone has special properties since its made of water it can absorb damage more easily than most clones.

- I'm surprised Gaara still had so much stamina after having battled several Kages before and sealing away 2 previously

- I thought for sec Naruto was gonna save the day...

- Never underestimate Gaara I'm glad he found a way to win this.

- I hope we get flashback of the Mizukage next chapter.

- Jokey boy makes more sense now after seeing the jutsu

Not bad this chapter requires second read to really appreciate it.

Quote Originally Posted by StareIntoMySharingan View Post
    LOL,

there's something i don't quite get. how is this jutsu the invention of muu unless that was just a mistranslation???

It was his ancestors not him specifically.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Quote Originally Posted by StareIntoMySharingan View Post
    LOL,

there's something i don't quite get. how is this jutsu the invention of muu unless that was just a mistranslation???
    mistranslation, check with NF, last week's mangastream scanlation was translated by Naruhodo (bleach translator) and he f**ked shit up bad. I didn't bother to check yet, too tired right now.

Good or bad chapter.

Good fight i would say.

Yet I guess we would all like to see some progress in the plot. The edo-zombies are numerous. It takes 2 episodes for each of them: one to shine and one to die. During all this time that they are eliminated one by one, there is not much development of the story.

I really hope for Sasuke or Madara to step in now. Or even Kabuto, against Madara, Sasuke, Naruto. Whoever but some new type of action.

I also wanna see what the hell went down with Kakashi and the 7 swordsmen, I mean Kishi kinda trumped Kakashi's rampage and then left us hanging