• |3| Average

1 3.57%
  • |2| Bad

2 7.14%
  • |1| Terrible

1 3.57%
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11
    Quote Originally Posted by mo916 View Post
    You have some good poaints about madara, but we haven't seen his MS yet, only his normal sharingan.
    That is true but that is also why I said that he wouldn't need anything else when he can cut his arm of and "grow" it back, the need for extinguishing Amaterasu just isn't there, also just to mention it again, it's most likely better to get a new arm because the old one would be damaged from the Amaterasu. Here's an idea to how he might get it back btw, using the wood jutsu like Yamato to grow a new one or maybe he's allot better than Yamato and he can grow a new one that isn't just like he's woody.

Quote Originally Posted by EliteKage View Post
    I know Kakashi and Gaara shouldnt be killed because that would just be redundant since they both already died........which is another annoying thing with Kishi even if he does manage to kill people off he always has to come up with a new way to revive them.

Why cant Gaaras siblings be killed? Why cant at least ONE of the konoha 11 be killed? I mean think how much it could make the others grow as ninja and as people. Tenten should die, i mean she doesnt contribute anything to the plot anyway.

I hope Yamato dies, i like him but its the least kishi can do to show the spoils of war. I also think Might Guy should die to give Lee some serious character development. It would be awesome if Guy was forced to use the 8 gates then gave Lee some parting words before he died.

and oh ya.... TSUNADE NEEDS TO DIE. I hated that Kishi brought her out of her coma.
    You have some good points here, even tho Ten Ten would be a perfect character to die because no one gives a shit, it's kinda meaningless, since no one gives a shit! If you ask me, kill that bitch Sakura, she has her purpose for the plot but she is a bitch! But in all seriousness(since that ain't going to happen) they won't die, but killing Guy might actually be a possibility, and it would have been awesome to see as you said the 8ht gate released, and that how he would have died, maybe to take out Zetsu, would have been awesome.

Tsunade also would actually make some sense in several ways, killing of one Kage would be perfect example of what impacts the war have. It would be the end of the Legendary Sannins so that the younger generations could step up. And it would mean a great deal to both our main characters and the entire NV. Now here's the problem, we can't really switch too the sixth Hokage already, it just won't work because Naruto isn't ready yet, and that would mean Kakashi ends up as the Hokage and that's just wrong!

Manga/Anime I read/have read/tried to read:
    Spoiler!

Water type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Tsunade has no real reason to die, though... it wouldn't prove anything. There probably will never be a situation where she has to make a decision like Jiraiya and die for a greater cause, because she's too weak to make an impact with such a decision. She's better for protecting others, but not to the point where there's a reason for Madara to kill her.

Now, if he simply wants to kill the last living descendent of his rival Hashirama, he may come after Tsunade... but that'd be spiteful and obsessive, even for Madara.

and oh ya.... TSUNADE NEEDS TO DIE. I hated that Kishi brought her out of her coma.
    I would be surprised if this was not the general consensus with Naruto fans worldwide. She had the perfect exit strategy, and went out with her specialty (healing/protecting people). She should not have survived that. Except...

Quote Originally Posted by Gaara Kazekage View Post
    You have some good points here, even tho Ten Ten would be a perfect character to die because no one gives a shit, it's kinda meaningless, since no one gives a shit! If you ask me, kill that bitch Sakura, she has her purpose for the plot but she is a bitch! But in all seriousness(since that ain't going to happen) they won't die, but killing Guy might actually be a possibility, and it would have been awesome to see as you said the 8ht gate released, and that how he would have died, maybe to take out Zetsu, would have been awesome.

Tsunade also would actually make some sense in several ways, killing of one Kage would be perfect example of what impacts the war have. It would be the end of the Legendary Sannins so that the younger generations could step up. And it would mean a great deal to both our main characters and the entire NV. Now here's the problem, we can't really switch too the sixth Hokage already, it just won't work because Naruto isn't ready yet, and that would mean Kakashi ends up as the Hokage and that's just wrong!
    As you point out, Konoha would already be on its seventh Hokage if Tsunade had died. Naruto would be number eight, at the very least. As we've all learned, a villiage cycling through kages like clean underwear makes it look weak. And lmao about TenTen and Kakashi. Poor, poor Tenten. And at one time, I think Kakashi was thought of as somewhat Hokage material, at least in the interim. But after these war chapters, and seeing what REAL kages can do, poor Kakashi is as qualified for the position as Konohamaru :-(

Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    Now, if he simply wants to kill the last living descendent of his rival Hashirama, he may come after Tsunade... but that'd be spiteful and obsessive, even for Madara.
    Even for Madara? Have you seen him go on and on about Harishima--He KNOWS how to be spiteful and obsessive: growing a clone of him from a few dna samples, almost loosing his life just to get some dna, that whole "I respect him so much I hate him" thing. lol.

THEY CANCELLED THE REAL PIRATE KINGS OF RAFTEL?!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.

This Machine Pwns n00bs Amargo Deathscythe's Avatar
    I know Kakashi and Gaara shouldnt be killed because that would just be redundant since they both already died........which is another annoying thing with Kishi even if he does manage to kill people off he always has to come up with a new way to revive them.

Why cant Gaaras siblings be killed? Why cant at least ONE of the konoha 11 be killed? I mean think how much it could make the others grow as ninja and as people. Tenten should die, i mean she doesnt contribute anything to the plot anyway.

I hope Yamato dies, i like him but its the least kishi can do to show the spoils of war. I also think Might Guy should die to give Lee some serious character development. It would be awesome if Guy was forced to use the 8 gates then gave Lee some parting words before he died.

tsunade can still offer something to the plot like teaching sakura how to summon slugs or come up with some unheard of tactic to heal everyone.

of the sand siblings kankuro seems like the most likely to die but i doubt he will since kishi bailed on killing him one already and to use him as a means to have a meaningful death would be a waste unless sasuke or madara kills him thus causing gaara and/or temari to have an epic battle to the death with an uchiha. but that won't happen either considering temari's status as a potential love interest for shikamaru.

Right now the only people i can see dying to further the plot are either kiba or tenten due to neither one of them advancing the plot much at all while alive. tenten stopped being useful after she lost to temari and kiba stopped being useful after the third attempt to find sasuke.

also shino could die as well which is what would probably lead up to kiba dying in an attempt to avenge him because i don't see anyone outside of his clan stepping up to do anything

SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN

Quote Originally Posted by Amargo Deathscythe View Post
    tsunade can still offer something to the plot like teaching sakura how to summon slugs or come up with some unheard of tactic to heal everyone.

of the sand siblings kankuro seems like the most likely to die but i doubt he will since kishi bailed on killing him one already and to use him as a means to have a meaningful death would be a waste unless sasuke or madara kills him thus causing gaara and/or temari to have an epic battle to the death with an uchiha. but that won't happen either considering temari's status as a potential love interest for shikamaru.

Right now the only people i can see dying to further the plot are either kiba or tenten due to neither one of them advancing the plot much at all while alive. tenten stopped being useful after she lost to temari and kiba stopped being useful after the third attempt to find sasuke.

also shino could die as well which is what would probably lead up to kiba dying in an attempt to avenge him because i don't see anyone outside of his clan stepping up to do anything
    Matter_of_factly I was actually surprised no one mentioned Kiba until now.....Good eye my friend. On the other hand I really like Shino and him dying will be like shikamaru dying and that I won't like very much
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

__________________________________________________ __________________________
    Currently planning war strategies at a tea party with Madara, Kabuto, Zetsu and Sasuke.

SIMS for short >:] StareIntoMySharingan's Avatar
    nah. if someone is going to die in this war(other than all the fodder nin that is), it has to be a meaningful one, like jiraiya or itachi.

no one, either a main character or a reader, is going to lose sleep over tenten dying lol.. except for handbanana. the same can be said for kiba. well... i guess naruto would lose sleep over kiba considering their interaction within the series, especially if it's sasuke to kills him.
    And witness the sparkle within this world of darkness.
    http://mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic54294_1.gif