• |3| Average

3 15.79%
  • |2| Bad

1 5.26%
  • |1| Terrible

0 0%
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Trilight View Post
    I always sort of liked Jackie, not as much as Riruka and Ginjou, but still it's nice to see she was one of the good ones. Renji continues to be an upstanding badass, he's matured quite a bit.

Can't even begin to feel sorry for Yukio, his pompous attitude ensured his defeat. Hitsugaya, while young and inexperienced, is always on the ball when he's focused. It's only when he gives into his rage that he gets one shotted into oblivion.

Wasn't that exactly what happened to Yukio?

I knew these match-ups were going to be anti-climatic the moment Kenpatchi one shotted his opponent. Unless the Ken's opponent can reverse time while dead, and the others turned out to be playing around and holding back it would have been better if the Ginjo just killed them outright. I'm hoping he takes their powers or something, because if he gets his butt handed to him like the others, then the arc should have consisted of Rukia stabbing him with that sword while he was playing soccer....
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by LeaT View Post
    Wasn't that exactly what happened to Yukio?
    Wow, completely missed that. Nice parallel on Kubo's part by having Yukio succumb to a fault that Toshiro knows all too well. It's both ironic, and shows Hitsugaya's growth. Of course Aizen and Gin were the only ones who were truly able to get under his skin.

As long as everything just keeps on flowing forward, then that's already enough.
    Where there's a will there's a way!
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Trilight View Post
    Wow, completely missed that. Nice parallel on Kubo's part by having Yukio succumb to a fault that Toshiro knows all too well. It's both ironic, and shows Hitsugaya's growth. Of course Aizen and Gin were the only ones who were truly able to get under his skin.
    And the common denominator was of course Momo.

Well i don't really think that yukio is dead, if he died then what will happen to his virtual world?,probably part of the reason why kubo gave him this powers, is to be able to create a huge space for powerful fighters to fight, example ichigo and vs ginjou, if they are indeed as strong as they are implied then the forest wouldn't be enough to sustain such massive energy and physical damages, lol ichigo just cut off a large mansion without any effort. A large town such as karakura is befitting. We didn't see clearly at the last part whether yukio is a goner or not, it was meant as a cliffhanger.

I wonder if the Ichigo/Ishida/Ginjou fight will last for more than one chapter? The recent chapters have done nothing more than substantiate my belief that these characters would quickly lose their significance after Ichigo got his powers back, yet even so I never imagined that it would progress this quickly. Now they seem to have simply become plot inhibitor's that need to be systematically erased so that the plot can continue.

Prick List: Gaara, Bee Genesis 1.0's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Anubiz632 View Post
    I seem to be in the minority group of people who like liked this chapter. In fact, I am loving this entire arc!

Poor Tite, it seems that no matter what he does there are always complaints about Bleach. I personally feel that his work on this Fullbringer Arc has been spot on for the most part. When this arc is over I will definitely be rereading it ala TPB.
    Nah man, you're definitely not the only one who has enjoyed this entire arc. Kubo's done one hell of a job & I agree, it's been on point. You'll learn to tune out the omnipresent nonsense eventually, lol.

"For I being a poor man, have only my dreams & I have spread them beneath your feet. Tread carefully, for you tread upon my dreams."

well, i have found that this arc as a whole has been pretty good, it was a bit boring in the begining but it has certainly sped up quite a bit now but it does seem like the shinigamis are getting their time in the sun now, since ichigo got his powers back so they will be less important.

Quote Originally Posted by Genesis 1.0 View Post
    Nah man, you're definitely not the only one who has enjoyed this entire arc. Kubo's done one hell of a job & I agree, it's been on point. You'll learn to tune out the omnipresent nonsense eventually, lol.
    My only gripe with this current arc is that the fights are so damn anti-climactic. I expected a bit more. What Execution said pretty much sums up my thoughts on this. Not because I ever expected the fullbringers to win, but I at least expected some kind of resistance instead of them getting one-shot. Their abilities were far beyond that to be honest. Time-guy didn't even use his time abilities nor did Yukio fully utilize his powers either. Summoning monsters? Oh, mommy I'm so scared! So godlike of you!

yeah i agree, the fights can be a bit anti-climactic but we also need to remember that we cant exactly have 6-8 fights now that are 3-5 chapters long, they have to be fast fights but the current 4-5 panels do seem a bit short.