8 42.11%
  • |3| Average

3 15.79%
  • |2| Bad

1 5.26%
  • |1| Terrible

0 0%
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Hmmmm, I wonder why no one mentioned that Hitsugaya has now trap techniques.

Boy, the first translation was so off, the first words in it were "...AHAH..." when it should be "...WELL THIS SUCKS". How could there be such a big difference ?

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    *starts reading Bleach*

FemChad: Yukio has the power to erase these pocket dimensions, and everyone in them!

And yet, he chooses to trap every shinigami with a fullbringer...
    instead of trapping them alone...
    ...and he traps himself as well...

You know,
    Theres prideful villains underestimating their opponents, and then theres...

fuck

shit

godDAMN this is so dumb i don't even know what it is

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

Quote Originally Posted by daz bonez View Post
    *starts reading Bleach*

FemChad: Yukio has the power to erase these pocket dimensions, and everyone in them!

And yet, he chooses to trap every shinigami with a fullbringer...
    instead of trapping them alone...
    ...and he traps himself as well...

You know,
    Theres prideful villains underestimating their opponents, and then theres...

fuck

shit

godDAMN this is so dumb i don't even know what it is

Perhaps it's a new drawback to his power that came with the strawberry boost. Before, he was locking people in his gameboy, but now that gameboy is linked to his body, it's possible the he has to enter it as well.

- Finally Kubo has learned from Kishi how to make short but meaningful fight.

- these townies are getting pwned 1 by 1

- lol at the silly monster designs

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Yukio killed in by his own goons, does this mean the pocket dimensions will now deactivate?

Also, Since Jackie decided to self destruct I'm having doubts about the theory of Ginjo taking their abilities. I don't think Kubo wil drag this on any longer, I just don't see Ginjo becoming the next big threat. He'll put a fight but in the end his gonna get owned like the rest of the Xcution.

This chapter was even worse than last week's. Sorely disappointed to see how Yukio's and Htsugaya's fight developed at the end. I definitely don't like this rushing on part, it's just horribly boring to me. Also, to see Kubo building up them somewhat giving some flashbacks to just... kill them off is so poorly done. Why make me care about a character I know you are already putting into the trash can? They aren't even particularly significant to the story, as opposed to most other antagonists we've been presented with so far.

I think this picture explains my opinion of this chapter:

Spoiler!

I mean, there is no actual fighting and these fullbring users go down way to easy. I understand that kenpachi could take down a guy that has no real ability except his strenght in one hit but Yukio can control his own dimension and stuff yet all he does is create some fodder monsters then get taken down.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden View Post
    MAngstreams version is out thank god: http://mangastream.com/read/bleach/77800490/1 Roku update.

Way better than the mess I read earlier. Still a nice chapter.
    QFT
    Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    Hmmmm, I wonder why no one mentioned that Hitsugaya has now trap techniques.

Boy, the first translation was so off, the first words in it were "...AHAH..." when it should be "...WELL THIS SUCKS". How could there be such a big difference ?
    yeah the 1st translation is garbage.. and hitsugaya has been using trap techniques. on the 6th espada he used that ice prison cell. and on the 3rd esapda when she cut him in half but it was just a ice mirror

I seem to be in the minority group of people who like liked this chapter. In fact, I am loving this entire arc!

Poor Tite, it seems that no matter what he does there are always complaints about Bleach. I personally feel that his work on this Fullbringer Arc has been spot on for the most part. When this arc is over I will definitely be rereading it ala TPB.

I always sort of liked Jackie, not as much as Riruka and Ginjou, but still it's nice to see she was one of the good ones. Renji continues to be an upstanding badass, he's matured quite a bit.

Can't even begin to feel sorry for Yukio, his pompous attitude ensured his defeat. Hitsugaya, while young and inexperienced, is always on the ball when he's focused. It's only when he gives into his rage that he gets one shotted into oblivion.

As long as everything just keeps on flowing forward, then that's already enough.
    Where there's a will there's a way!
    Spoiler!