2 50.00%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

1 25.00%

Hybrid View

Bleach 341: "Invading Army Arc, Final Conclusion!"

Enjoy!

Damn it I hated this arc so fkin much but it's finally over. Did anybody else find the animation crappy?

This was by far the best filler I've seen and the final battle was nicely done. Although it didn't kill him, that was an awesome Getsuga Tensho.

That last scene was incredible. so visceral. The animation was great and I love that they actually showed the sword piercing the skin. The way the Regai were killed off you could tell it was rushed lmao. But still a great filler and amazing fight scene.

Also, BEST SHINIGAMI CUP EVER?? "BANKAI!...... BANKAI, BANKAI, BANKAI, BANKAI, BANKAI!" LMAOOO!!
    "Once the threads of fate are tangled, they cannot be undone" R.I.P Kikyou

Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō Daemon Spade's Avatar
    inbetween Matsumoto's ______! Dont, judge me!
    Quote Originally Posted by iBankai View Post
    That last scene was incredible. so visceral. The animation was great and I love that they actually showed the sword piercing the skin. The way the Regai were killed off you could tell it was rushed lmao. But still a great filler and amazing fight scene.

Also, BEST SHINIGAMI CUP EVER?? "BANKAI!...... BANKAI, BANKAI, BANKAI, BANKAI, BANKAI!" LMAOOO!!
    that part had me cracking up. He was like, since I wont have my power for awhile, I'm getting it out of my system.
    FOOLS!!!!!

Favorite Manga/Anime Characters
    Naruto, Orochimaru, Jariya, Itachi, Ichigo, Mayuri, Kenpachi, Mugen, Vash the Stampede, "L", Edward Elric, Reborn, Rokudo Mukuro, Black Star, Dr. Fraken Stein, Death the Kid

342 is up!