Thread: Nfl

Nfl

ok guys i think we need a place to talk about some good old football action. its only week three so its not to late. in my opinion it's never to late. so let talk some football.

P.S. Monday night football tonight
    the redskins VS the cowboys @ Dallas start time 8:30
    its going to be a great game.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The biggest news is that Vicksburg didn't break his hand, he just broke a nail.

http://allthingsphillysports.blogspo...-his-hand.html

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

yeah it was just a deep bruise. but he did severely hurt his feelings LOL. when the refs wont give him calls LOL

but more importantly the skins are going to own tonight.
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    but more importantly the skins are going to own tonight.
    http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...Lc2K_blog.html

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

please that was a just luck.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

It's really not luck. The cowboys have one of the biggest arsenal in the NFL. But they keep losing games because of the qb. Romo chokes, everyone knows this, Redskins knew this so they attacked Romo anyway they could. It's not his fault really, it's how the cowboys decided to setup their offense. The cowboys play a qb based game. They know Romo usually waits until the last second to call the snap on shotgun. If the skins disrupt the snap, the entire play gets screwed up. Brilliant move by the Redskins, illegal but brilliant.

they won that game on one great play that romo pulled out of his A**. they won that game but they did not "beat" the redskins they just got the win.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]