Hybrid View

seems i missed last weeks chapter, time to read over it
    Hey baby, wanna take a gander at some Adam West penis?

"A stand alone that isn't a stand alone".. so this might be one strategy Kishi and Oda are using to make it appear that they have already thought of certain turning points way ahead of time when in fact they're just using an inductive approach and not the deductive approach in writing. I'm not saying that it's always like that but there are times when I feel certain revelations seems to be forced in some Mangas especially the long-running ones.
    UNLEASH THE GREEN BEAST OF KONOHA

Great chapter.

A great idea by Saiko to write a stand one story.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Seems so monte. Nanamine really had that Kira look going in last weeks color page.
    Hey baby, wanna take a gander at some Adam West penis?

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    Nice to see our heroes are using a different tactic than their usual"we'll ramp up a 5 parter to have a banger conclusion!" Also... re-reading your own series to pick up on plot points and ideas you haven't thought about in a while? Good call.

And also a shame to see that Nanamine hasn't learned his lesson at all about using his own skill or trusting his editor. Even worse then before, when his editor was "the 51rst person", now he's the "221" person.

But, I can't really root for the editor since he has no spine and isn't arguing the point. Not even bothering to learn his name.

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----