• Average

0 0%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Awful

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Seeing as dragons seem to be capable of crossing dimensions, saying that there are only 7 might be far from the truth. Saying that there are 7 per world would be much more reasonable. Who knows, maybe there are 77 777 dragons in 11 111 worlds ? It might even depend on the era of which people live.

Zero now you got me wondering how dragons are handled in Edolas now too. Multiple dimensions and the like, think I'll just wait and see what Mashima has in store.

As long as everything just keeps on flowing forward, then that's already enough.
    Where there's a will there's a way!
    Spoiler!

i can agree with that its just rare and small in number are fine but more than 7 is still rare and small in number. thats my point but still who knows.
    plus if there are fakes it stands to reason that there are real ones which means there should be dragons to teach them.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

yes 50 for a species is low, but to have 50 DRAGONS each of dif elements, each able to teach people, and each going missing on 7/7/xx would be kinda crazy.... to only have very few ( below 10) would make them far more rare, and interesting...

with XX dragons the more there are the less "OMFG THEY ARE SO AWESOME, AND THEY CAN TEACH SOme COOL ASS SHIT" becomes.

current reading: Naruto:shipuuden, Bleach, Fairytails, Historys strongest diciple kenichi,
    berzerk, deadman wonderland, claymore, hunter x hunter, gantz, blue exorcist, one piece, zetman, witch hunter, liar game, and vagabond ..... I need more!

Quote Originally Posted by tsubasa View Post
    yes 50 for a species is low, but to have 50 DRAGONS each of dif elements, each able to teach people, and each going missing on 7/7/xx would be kinda crazy.... to only have very few ( below 10) would make them far more rare, and interesting...

with XX dragons the more there are the less "OMFG THEY ARE SO AWESOME, AND THEY CAN TEACH SOme COOL ASS SHIT" becomes.
    the last time i check below 10 can still be more than 7 lol. and there numbers have nothing to do at all about how awesome they are. they are awesome because almost no one can take one on and live if that dragon really wants to kill you. and who says all dragons teach people thing? like i said we know of 5. that means two more is your max. and there is likely a lightning dragon. so more than likely that's 6 and your max is one more. its very possible that there is a poison dragon, not to mention all the very likely other possibilities for a dragon. we also know that not all dragons need an actual element such as the dragon of apocalypse. so as i said its much more likely that there is as least one more than 7 dragons. and that's what im arguing. thats its more likely.
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Decidedly Undecided
    Three small words.

In. Before. Timeskip.

(sig by Cross)

my deviantart page...:http://hagane90.deviantart.com/
    Note, I have no real drawing talent, so it'll be mostly literature.

Proud Grammar Nazi

NO ONE WANTS A TIME SKIP. but it does look like its coming and i have been saying i hope i am wrong about that for like 2 months now but it looks more and more likely as of late.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]