• Average

0 0%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Awful

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    just when I was thinking that Marter Makarov will probably die along the story we get this devellopment.
    Sooner than i expected...
    Chapter was good & I can't wait to see if this really is the end of Makarov.
    If it is, the stroy will probably take a whole slightly more serious turn...

Natsu: I knew it.. Dragons do really exsist...

Didn't you just spent your childhood with a dragon?

Finally Makarov's doing something useful for once. If he dies here then at least he'll be leaving on a high (and only) note.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden View Post
    Great chapter.

Hope this really isn't the end of Makarov, I love that old man. And it seems to me that it looks like Gildarts may have had an encounter with the dragon before.
    It looks like Acnlogia was the hundred years mission that even Gildartz failed to accomplished.

sig made by me

I would wet my pants if a little bug became bigger than me in matter of seconds and started wrestling with me ;P.

Yesss,that old fart is finally dead!(I just hope he doesn't come back to life through a plothole). Finally one of the good guys is down.

Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    dude read it again, you are even quoting wrong

"I knew it... dragons really do still exist"

Didn't you just spent your childhood with a dragon?

Finally Makarov's doing something useful for once. If he dies here then at least he'll be leaving on a high (and only) note.

It looks like Acnlogia was the hundred years mission that even Gildartz failed to accomplished.
    Lol at first I read it like that too I was like wtf? So it seems everyone who voted Marakov was right pretty obvious for the most part. Also Gildartz didnt have a mission for that dragon, he said during his mission he met the Black Dragon. Atleast thats what I remember from that chapter.

I'm still thinking to Gildarts becoming the new master although I don't mind Laxus getting either just think it'll go to Gildarts.

I was missing that until you pointed it out. So yea makes sense if he thought they all died out or something now.
    Hey baby, wanna take a gander at some Adam West penis?

Quote Originally Posted by Miineur View Post
    dude read it again, you are even quoting wrong

"I knew it... dragons really do still exist"
    Oh shit you're right!! But then again didn't Gildartz already told Natsu that he met a black dragon?

Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Lol at first I read it like that too I was like wtf? So it seems everyone who voted Marakov was right pretty obvious for the most part. Also Gildartz didnt have a mission for that dragon, he said during his mission he met the Black Dragon. Atleast thats what I remember from that chapter.

I'm still thinking to Gildarts becoming the new master although I don't mind Laxus getting either just think it'll go to Gildarts.
    Well, Acnologia looks black to me..

sig made by me

Arisart you are misunderstanding him I believe. He wasn't saying that Gildartz had a mission for another dragon, he meant that Gildartz 100 year? or however long mission was another mission altogether not involving the dragon, but the dragon showed up and attacked.
    Hey baby, wanna take a gander at some Adam West penis?

EPIC CHAPTER JUST EPIC. makarov...... you will be missed. but at least seeing him fight a dragon will be epic. luxas really is cut out to be the next master. and again i hate to say it but i really hope a time skip is not coming. any way im glad they did not try to fight the dragon. but at least maybe at some point we might get an explanation from that dragon as to why he attacked then at that point in time. as in we may get a conversation between dragons.

and gildarts clearly knew that dragon. and i think natsu meant that there still out there.
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]