Thread: Diablo III

Hybrid View

Diablo III

It's kinda weird that we don't have any thread for this.

I would be eternally grateful if you give me a beta key. :(

So, who got to play the game's beta already?
    Last edited by Arbitrary; 09-23-2011 at 03:21 PM.

I tried to play this game way back when beta first launched and couldn't play it since my computer sucks and still sucks so much ass because of this I had to let it go and move on. Tis a real shame though it looks like such a good game that might even surpass the legendary Diablo II in all it's might.
    Last edited by StryderHyriu; 07-09-2013 at 11:05 AM.

It seems there is a new expansion for Diablo III (from what I understood). I just started playing with the Starter Edition, and I was wondering if it was worth buying the game and the expansion.

I'd say it's probably worth it a big title like Diablo is totally worth every penny invested in it so go ahead and buy the game and the expansion you won't be disappointed.

I was disappointed deeply with DB3. I feel like they should of made it like Skyrim.... it would sell so much better. Doesn't seem like Blizzard wants any more MMO's for awhile :/

Retired Administrator
    I bought D3 when it came out and was pretty excited. I loved Diablo 2 a lot and every now and again will play it. As Asce and Franky can attest to.

However D3 missed the mark for me. I wasn't a fan of the WoW style camera work. Etc. I donno I never even beat it. After paying $60 for it at release.
    Si vis pacem, para bellum
    PGP Key Here

Quote Originally Posted by StryderHyriu
    I'd say it's probably worth it a big title like Diablo is totally worth every penny invested in it so go ahead and buy the game and the expansion you won't be disappointed.
    Still, as much as I love Blizzard, there were far too many people for me to ignore. And, honestly, from what I saw in the Starter Edition... this game is quite a bit different in tone from the other two Diablos. I don't know. It seems like the sinister and complex sides of Diablo were a bit toned down.

Quote Originally Posted by Pure Logic
    I was disappointed deeply with DB3. I feel like they should of made it like Skyrim.... it would sell so much better. Doesn't seem like Blizzard wants any more MMO's for awhile :/
    Haha, I'd have detested it if it was more like Skyrim. I'd buy Diablo if I wanted to play a Diablo-like game, and I'd buy TES if I wanted a TES-like game. Pleasant surprise are good, but a Skyrim-like Diablo, with a freer or more vague plot, wouldn't be a pleasant surprise, in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Woofcat
    I bought D3 when it came out and was pretty excited. I loved Diablo 2 a lot and every now and again will play it. As Asce and Franky can attest to.

However D3 missed the mark for me. I wasn't a fan of the WoW style camera work. Etc. I donno I never even beat it. After paying $60 for it at release.
    I'm probably going to buy it, but from the Starter Edition, I'm not all that much excited about it as I'd normally be for a Diablo game.

Diablo 3 is fine I guess, I just feel it needs a Skyrim or The Elder Scrolls Online type of game. Similar to World of Warcraft "MMO" and the Warcraft "Strategy" games. It should branch out its style.

I was really hyped about having this game.

I had mine ordered pretty late.

When I saw my friends play it, I cancelled the order.

I had a bunch of hype for the game also... but when I saw a friend playing It felt like it wasn't unique anymore.